Categories > Exploiting > Roblox >

Some questions

Threads: 1

Posted

Hi guys, I'm old at modding community and now I comesd back and a lot of things changed

Why most of the scripts and executors don't work?

What's the difference of a normal script and a Fe one? And how can I run fe scripts for free?

Whoman

Threads: 49

Replied

1. some executors just arent updated anymore, buy synapse or script ware for 20$ it gets updated quickly

2. i wouldnt be suprised if you are talking about lua c scripts but yeah executors dont use lua c anymore (other than wrd api i think)

3. a fe script is usually a reanimation that bypasses replication filtering with alignposition/alignrotation and makes animations replicate if it doesnt do that its probably a fake script that claims to kick everyone instantly with plr:Kick() or something similar.

4. normal scripts are scripts that abuse remote events/module scripts

Added

@atari

the acc was made in october this year so.. not a wrd og maybe a general exploiting og?

https://i.imgur.com/21V9TOF.png

ThatPhoenix

Dopemine Addict

Threads: 63

Replied

Hi there! Alot of things have changed, many paid exploits have been discontinued like Protosmasher, Vashta, Visenya, RC7. FE got released which basically means you can do jack sh*t to other players. FE scripts can be run by all executors, all exploits here on WRD are free. And roblox updates broke many scripts so exploiting is gone to rubbish.

I have left WRD,

I'm always available at Astronemi#8419

(yes that's my new username)

RealNickk

no longer active

vip

Threads: 177

Replied

@ThatPhoenix pov roblox is starting to put off the skids and now only the good devs who know how to reverse are continuing the tradition

ThatPhoenix

Dopemine Addict

Threads: 63

Replied

@RealNickk

true, but that's a good thing. They'll eventually squeeze the community so tight, they'll eventually unite into something similar to rain to teach another generation of exploiting traditon.

I have left WRD,

I'm always available at Astronemi#8419

(yes that's my new username)

Spanksterria

Seasoned Elitist

noticed

Threads: 37

Replied

@ThatPhoenix

They didn't have to make rain.

Rain was the successor of FaZe.

They didn't have to make FaZe either, it'll either end in two ways:

Someones gonna have a monopoly off it

Everyones gonna ruin that monopoly and release code & writeups.

There's always someone smarter than you so likely if you go for option 1 everyone else will go option 2.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1014758360614191195/1027897122034552832/cia_niggers_begone_glowie.gif

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )