Categories > Exploiting > Complaints >

My jj script is keep crashing + not working.

Threads: 2

Posted

When i press, "Attach Classic", It says, Uh oh... It looks like Roblox has updated, so this version won't work. Please wait for the creator to update and        upload! If you're waiting longer than 6 hours, then your auto-updater is probably being blocked by an anti-virus or     internet filter/firewall. You will need to disable those.

And when i press "Attach Beta", it always craches. Anti-virus is at off, firewall is disable.. what's the problem?

Threads: 0

Replied

The same is happening with me, I have tried everything to fix it and nothing works.

Threads: 2

Replied

same with me. Maybe they need to do some more coding to fix it cause roblox has patched it. Edit: it just said that it updated but it is still crashing/not responding.

Threads: 202

Replied

triple check your antivirus

as anti-virus tends to get enabled after your pc is rebooted 

if that doesn't work 

Try doing this:

Search JJSploit -> Right click JJSploit -> Open file location -> Right click the JJSploit shortcut -> Open file location -> Go to "resources" -> Delete exploit-main.dll -> Close and reopen JJSploit

Reputation Goal: 69
#NoMoreMods

#MEWANTGLOBALCHAT 

Threads: 0

Replied

hmm when i press delete, it says something liek its already sttached to roblox client and i cant delete it

Threads: 1

Replied

@DabbinGaming then close roblox

Threads: 5

Replied

JUST DONT USE JJSPLOIT JESUS ITS THAT SIMPLE

Exploits I own: Synapse X, JJSPLOIT PREMIUM

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )