Categories > WeAreDevs > Hangout >

I need some help with an advanced key system for my exploit.

Threads: 3

Posted

hey, so basically I need some people to help me with my Development of my exploit. It's called DhantModder (yes dumb name) and I need help with an advanced key system, like the other exploits has like go through ads, and u click "Generate Key" and it generates a key. it's not meant to be so op but I need a key system that won't be only one key.

pls reply if you can help me with this k bye

-- DhantMods --

Best team for Scripts and Exploits!

Aquatic

Also known as the fish

Threads: 0

Replied

I doubt if you have proper (if any at all) experience with how exploit development works, if you indeed want to be annoying and monetize your exploit with shortener spam or simply advertisement links, you will need to work out and get yourself at minimum a webserver and to be over the age of 18 in order to register for and gain earnings/revenue from advertisement sites such as bitfly.

Linux and privacy enthusiast. I also like medicine.

GTX 1050ti - i7 7700HQ

jex

yes

Threads: 128

Replied

lol u wanna add a key system and u dont know how

it prob some wrd api exploit

yes

davidTube

not inactive

noticed

Threads: 88

Replied

pls just dont add key sys if u dont even know how its just most likely a wrd or easyex***** api exploit with nothing special ;-;

cocotechnology

coco z4 is pog

vip

Threads: 40

Replied

As a person who'se exploit is starting to monetize with a key system, i have a few things to say:

- If you use any sort of API, stay out of a key-system since an API based exploit is easy to make, and there are a ton of good, No-Key options out there, that are easy to find in both Youtube and here.

- If this is your first exploit, stay out of a key system, since your first exploits will most likely never turn out amazing enough to justify one.

- If you are adding a key system just to make money because you think exploits are a lucrative business, i wouldn't say you should get one, a key-system should be recommended if you actually have a development team to take care of, or if you're trying to push yourself into making your exploit excellent.

- An "Advanced" Key System is actually ridiculously easy according to MCGamin, you would only need 70 lines of code to make one, and it can be done with a lot of web-based programming languages, just learn if you feel the desire to, or just hire someone.

- Your key system should be easy to use, your exploit is most likely catering to kids and teenagers, so adding stuff like notifications can trick users into downloading viruses, and making users install extenstions might provoke them, yes, you will lose revenue, but you need to keep a balance.

- Your key system needs to be quick, if you have 3 linkvertises, that is both going to make users bypass your linkvertises, and also make your users unhappy, your users want to use your exploit as quick as possible, they do not want to spent 10 minutes just to unlock your exploit, and sometimes, it'll make your users try a different exploit.

i got some of these tips from Jon

WRD Account For Coco Z

Replied

basically yes i know i have to be 18+ but I just wan't to make people log if they actually use my exploit. they say the use but for real they don't even have it installed. I don't like lies. also Jex, your a stupid kid. Stop being rude in all forums. Actually I know how to make a key system but I always get the same error. I tried with YouTube but nothing happened. Thanks for all replies.

-- DhantMods --

cocotechnology

coco z4 is pog

vip

Replied

@DhantMods

If you want analytics, there are a lot of ways to do so without adding a key system, simply by making a site with a counter, then downloading the string of the site everytime the person opens the exploit.

WRD Account For Coco Z

Replied

@cocotechnology

Could you help me making something like that? Please?

-- DhantMods --

cocotechnology

coco z4 is pog

vip

Replied

@DhantMods

just make a simple website counter that refreshes everyday or just make your exploit send a simple webhook message when opened.

WRD Account For Coco Z

Threads: 28

Replied

@60310dm me if u want a site counter

serious inquires only on my discord please

Replied

@MattScripts hey,

i've sended you the friend request. name same as here.

-- DhantMods --

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )