Categories > Exploiting > Scripts >

cw dont buy paid hubs

Threads: 11

Posted

im tired of all these bad copied paid hubs and these paid hubs with free features its bad a prime example is cloud hub come buy our bad little hub we dont tell u any of the features that come with the hub and to make it even better these features u can get on fdark hub for  free it dosent make sense making ur hub paid and theres a another hub thats for free that has the same features its not smart and  i cant believe people actually buy this stuff its ridiculous  and wallys hub and carrot hub are terrible the only thing they  offer is strucid

repost on v3rmillion

Potatox

Threads: 26

Replied

I disagree, paid hubs are worth it & you should look into them. I use wallys hub daily and it's easier to rely on than some garbage free hub that can probably get discontinued out of nowhere. 

Remember, money can be motivation.

Hyakki
Wanting to learn Lua ; _ ;

Hyakki#0711

Wabz

Winning.js

Threads: 194

Replied

@Potatox "some garbage free hub"

Have some respect for developers who develop for free.

It's because of people like you that they stop or choose to discontinue or add intrusive key systems.

Yes, money is motivation, but only when there is no other motivation left (for most devs who develop for free).

My new discord is Wabz#1337 with ID 777154062789509130

Replied

@46722but its terrible and u can ghet those same features on a free hub tho

Potatox

Replied

@Wabz

by "some garbage free hub" I meant those that are copied & have public scripts from V3rm & act like they're their own scripts. Hubs that have custom scripts & dedicated devs aren't garbage in any way. 

Added

@ineedmods2

Wallys Hub isn't garbage, also, not all free hubs stay up-to-date with the game & eventually dont update it or take a long time to.

Hyakki

Hyakki#0711

Threads: 14

Replied

Nah, the well known paid hubs are good i am deciding tp get carrot hub or wally maybe even aztup but paid hubs are good and in strucid all the free hubs are detected also dark hub the silent aim is not really  legit hacks my point is the silent aim is like kill all in cbro if enemies get to close together dark hub's silent aim would kill the whole team 

Potatox

Replied

@Shibe

If you play games like PF & like to "rage" I wouldn't really recommend wallyhub, I personally use wallyhub as a "legit cheat" on PF since I never really get accsued of cheating and do pretty well with like 60 - 5 death games.

If you like full rage, I'd recommend pfpwner, Idk how good that is though.

Hyakki

Hyakki#0711

Replied

@Potatox I play legit on cbro and play legit on other FPS games with vote-kick system, i may get carrot hub tho instead because my friend owns it and says the silent aim is pretty good but idk yet.

Potatox

Replied

@Shibe

I personally dont have carrot, neither do my friends. If your friend gives good reviews on it & you trust him I'd go for carrot if it's the opposite of that, I'd recommend searching around & watching showcases on them.

Hyakki

Hyakki#0711

Zera

Casual Femboy Agent

vip

Threads: 39

Replied

Man, how are they bad? Free hubs nothing to gain from them except a few donations and some skidded code from vermillion. Paid hubs like Aztup Hub (i used the trial for ro ghoul and was amazing), wally hub (amazing for swordburst 2) and especially carrot hub(good for fps games) are absolutely worth the money. Your opinion doesnt have anything which backs up that one sided statement of yours which makes it seem like a type of sheetpost rant. At least next time get screenshots or anything minimal which can help with that one sided comment.

Aztup Hub

Wally Hub

Carrot Hub (couldnt find)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/995469995742068832/1073019970012848228/Untitled39_20220604185345.png

Replied

@58913they suck honestly not worth

Potatox

Replied

Added

@ineedmods2

If you're going to say they suck I have a few requests/questions:

1. Have you ever used all of the popular hubs to the point youre able to give a valid review?

2. Do you actually have any of the hubs?

3. You make the claim "prime example is cloud hub come buy our bad little hub we dont tell u any of the features that come with the hub blabla" WallyHub & CarrotHub (I think) both have features public

Proof of wally hub having feautres public: https://wally.cool/features.txt may not be fully updated, but still.

4. Show us screenshots of evidence to support your claims

Hyakki

Hyakki#0711

Replied

@ineedmods2 I haven't use any but pretty much EVERYONE who bought a paid said its worth it, free hubs have the worst silent aim, the last time i used a free hub with good silent aim was owlhub  but also in my opinion scripts like elym that are like $30 just for one game arent worth it either even if they have so much stuff but still i would never pay just $30 for a one game script.

Next >>>

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )