Categories > Coding > Lua >

[Help] Script Creation LT2

WetWipes

Professional Idiot

vip

Threads: 32

Posted

lt2 stores all its plots in a folder in workspace every plot (property) has an object value telling whos the owner and with a part that is called OriginSquare (for every property, will not only be origin square if property is large, each square has a part)

you could possible make it check the object value to someones name and select that property's xyz and move the xyz around for your liking. I am clueless on how i could actually make this though, any help or thoughts?

Added

i know what originframe and x y z it is but i dont know how to make the script aspect of it though. OriginFrame 383, 0, -250

Open to help anyone with anything, DM me on discord :)

Threads: 0

Replied

What's your Discord?

Threads: 89

Replied

I will be typing this from my phone

local name = "player name"

for i,v in pairs(game.Workspace.the parent of all plots here:GetChildren)() do

if v.Owner.Value == name then

Whatever script here

else

print("a")

end

end

Yeah script isnt correct but hopefully this gives u an idea

You can make script easier by changing all property names to the players names

im bad at explaining

Srry

Hello there

#StayHome

WetWipes

Professional Idiot

vip

Threads: 32

Replied

@LONG

v:WaitForChild(Item)

Tlprt(v[Item].Main.Position.X + 3 ,v[Item].Main.Position.Y ,v[Item].Main.Position.Z + 3)

wait(Time2)

Drag(v[Item].Main)

wait(Time2)

v[Item].PrimaryPart.CFrame = Cframe.CFrame + Vector3.new(0,3,0)

wait(0.1)

Tlprt(v[Item].Main.Position.X + 3 ,v[Item].Main.Position.Y ,v[Item].Main.Position.Z + 3)

wait(Time1)

Middle one is (CFrame) the WoodRUs Counter and the other two i believe is is you it teleports you then does Drag(v[Item].Main) which drags the item, i dont know how to change where to teleport on the .Main.Position.X[Y] + 3 since when i change that number variable it crashes whenever i execute the script. i want it to go to Vector383, 0, -250 ideas?

Added

@_realnickk

that isnt relevant what so ever.

Added

@LONG

i asked my friend and he also gave up on it, do you know how to change the things in bold to choose where to go

Tlprt(v[Item].Main.Position.X + 3 ,v[Item].Main.Position.Y ,v[Item].Main.Position.Z + 3) wait(Time2) Drag(v[Item].Main) wait(Time2) v[Item].PrimaryPart.CFrame = Cframe.CFrame + Vector3.new(0,3,0) wait(0.1) Tlprt(v[Item].Main.Position.X + 3 ,v[Item].Main.Position.Y ,v[Item].Main.Position.Z + 3)

The bold writing is the bit that teleports you then it drags the item with you, now you may say its just a number variable so change the 3, the whole thing crashes whenever i execute it when i do that, now the next idea would be to get rid of the

"Tlprt(v[Item].Main.Position.X + 3 ,v[Item].Main.Position.Y ,v[Item].Main.Position.Z + 3)"   bit but i dont know what to replace it with perhaps something like this? i dont know i need help. This maybe? new_x = v[Item].Main.Position.X + 383 or this perhaps v[Item].main.position = vector3.new(v[Item].Main.Position.x + x, v[Item].Main.Position + y, v[Item].Main.Position+ z)

Open to help anyone with anything, DM me on discord :)

Threads: 89

Replied

@WetWipes

i give up, code super hard to read lol

there must be other variables defining everything

Hello there

#StayHome

Moon

Moon

vip

Threads: 314

Replied