Categories > Exploiting > Marketplace >

✅👌🏾Discord Service Work👌🏾✅

Threads: 1

Posted

🖥⚠DISCORD ACCOUNTS & SERVICES FOR THE LOWS⚠🖥

Services:

Banning Anyone's Discord Account - 30$ USD

Discord Raid - (5$ USD for 10 accounts + 5.99$ USD per 10 bots added to order)

Server Crashing - 20$ USD

Black Screen Of Death On Anyone - 3$ USD

6 months worth of nitro for 30$ USD

1 Month of Nitro 1$ USD

3 Months of Niro 5$

Buying Real peoples accounts 5 for 20$

Prerequisites:

For the Banning Service, it is required you be in the same server as the individual and they have at least 1 hate message directed towards any individual. This can be a "f!@# you" or any form of harassment for my bots to take action and mass report the individual. If the message contains any extremism the termination will be quicker. For Me to Crash a server, The Server must have at least 1 Webhook you have access to or the ability to create webhooks.

How all my services work:

To Get Nitro I have numerous bots sniping codes in numerous servers alongside bots in giveaway servers botting the giveaways in mass to ensure that I win approximately 100% of the time Server Crashing will freeze everyone's client and freeze the server for a small period of time being roughly 30 Minutes to an hour. (Desktop version and App on mobile become unstable and fail to work) Raiding - Multiple Bots join and spam whatever message you desire. The best one is the lag message in my opinion. (picture and Name and Status all customalizable to your desires) Real People's accounts - you pay, and you get a real user's account. (Human Not A Bot) Don't ask any questions, just accept it.

Additional Information:

If you wish to suggest more services, please do not hesitate to direct message me on discord or via email. Product delivery will be between 1 - 7 business days. 

Discord User: Virtualisation#1337

E-mail: dtstore@gmail.com

-DTSERVICES

Bogie

Bogie

vip

Threads: 20

Replied

your chinese sweatshop shall end here

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1007601850402480158/1012351544798224424/littlekillermania.jpg

Wabz

Winning.js

Threads: 194

Replied

please dont tell me you are virtualisation, please

not worth the money

My new discord is Wabz#1337 with ID 777154062789509130

JOSHMISTY

Advantages

Threads: 99

Replied

bruh please delete this all this is going to do is spread toxicity and bad things

Moon

Moon

vip

Threads: 314

Replied

@Bogie I second that

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )