Categories > Exploiting > Complaints >

Dansploit being an actual virus

Threads: 1

Posted

I believe Dansploit is an actual virus because I think it creates a backdoor to your computer. I downloaded it and had it for a long time, but after 2 months or so, i was put into a discord server i never joined. I thought that my account was compromised to i changed the password and kept going on. 1 week later same thing, this time i suspected a virus on my PC. I de installed dansploit, since that was the only virus source I could think of and it was fine. A couple of months pass, still fine. Now I thought it was only a coincidence that happened, and stopped right after i uninstalled Dansploit so I installed it again.  Around 2-3 hours later a server pops up again. I uninstalled Dansploit and never installed it again, and I am doing well, no servers popping up, virus free.

Can someone please explain was this either Dansploit fricking with my computer, or was it just something else?

Threads: 0

Replied

I don't use dansploit so this is an assumption. Dansploit might have an autojoiner. And autojoiner will make you automatically join their server without having to accept an invite. 

Either that or you got token logged by a dansploit fanboy.

I think the first is more likely.

Threads: 1

Replied

That is some bs if it does have an autojoiner. No exploit should have that and even if it does it should ask for permission or at least give the user a choice.

Replied

@SurgeDeleo i believe oxygen u has one too. But whatever, i dont think dansploit is a virus. if you're not happy with the autojoiner, use another exploit.

Haylo

typical loser

Threads: 12

Replied

@SurgeDeleo Every exploit had an auto-joiner at one point tbf... even synapse had it at one point but they changed it to an invite link since people were getting banned on discord.

cocotechnology

coco z4 is pog

vip

Threads: 40

Replied

@Haylo

not all exploits, coco never had one

WRD Account For Coco Z

Moon

Moon

vip

Threads: 314

Replied

@SurgeDeleo

Synapse has an auto-joiner (Got my Discord account deleted once) and there's no way to avoid it (There is a feature to turn it off but that's after you go through an autojoiner.

Replied

@cocotechnology No he meant popular exploits.

cocotechnology

coco z4 is pog

vip

Threads: 40

Replied

@63568 :cri:

WRD Account For Coco Z

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )