Categories > Exploiting > Complaints >

Roblox doesnt save my Settings UI when I have JJSploit open or not

Threads: 21

Posted

I press ESC to see my settings and they always reset for each time I close Roblox and open it again.

This has been happening since I installed JJSploit and it keeps happens whether or not I have JJSploit open or not, is there a way to fix this and does this happen to everybody?

ps:

the mouse flickering & merging with roblox's cursor is weird when opening with JJSploit, why?

Moon

Moon

vip

Threads: 314

Replied

Roblox doesn't typically save settings like that, you'd have to do it a couple times to make it save

Replied

What? I've never had this problem before I got SSpolit. Roblox would always save my settings after I did it once, this app is the cause of resetting my save settings I believe. 

Threads: 32

Replied

I've seen that jjsploit automaticly deletes the .xml files to prevent the unexpected client behaviour error

Replied

Is there anything I can do to stop SSploit from resetting my Roblox in-game settings then?

Threads: 32

Replied

@71687No there isn't, it does it to prevent the unexpected client behaviour kick

VisualPlugin

VisualPlugn't

Threads: 25

Replied

I usually close JJSploit before closing Rōblox.  About 5/6 of the time, it keeps your settings intact.

Your SUPREME RESPECTED LEADER VISUALPLUGIN blesses the current occasion which attracts you to my presence.

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )