Categories > Exploiting > Complaints >

[Question] Anyone know a way to bypass administrator?

Threads: 3

Posted

I don't have access to Administrator, Jjsploit worked fine but with the update i need to download a new DLL. Which gets flagged by windows defender. Anyone know a way to allow on device without administrator (or some other fix that bypasses it alltogether.)

Thanks.

Stadia

Bananaduck

vip

Threads: 31

Replied

yeah so there is nothing you can do but one thing i know how to do is if your school has netsupport i can tell you how to turn it off :D

Thanks to Monkey_D_Luffy for the rep I will always remember you:)

NEW VIDEO ON MY CHANNEL:https://youtu.be/U2KzKW2k3gw

Moon

Moon

vip

Threads: 314

Replied

Yeah uh, no

Please don't download exploits on school computers, even though everything on our site is safe, you may end up downloading something else which may be a virus. TL;DR, you're probably gonna get arrested / expelled if you get a virus on your school computer

Replied

Its not on a school PC, I just don't have administrator on my account

Moon

Moon

vip

Threads: 314

Replied

@blazermaser

Well then no, there is no way to "hack/bypass" administrator. (trust me i've tried countless times in my childhood)

Kura

kuraise

Replied

@Moon Me too, I tried sometimes but I found a way to but it's like a computer 'defender' that acts like windows defender but really just more protection on websites (won't let me in other webs with malicious code) and stuff but now I got a new one and it doesn't has such cuz my parents trust me more. (The only way I bypassed it was by going through a setting and turning it off with my a password which I guessed cuz they're simple minded :kekw:) pls let me know if I should delete this reply, I honestly feel stupid.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/877610317037858846/975469974405673041/Signature.png

Threads: 34

Replied

I reverted the installer changes from a little over a week ago. Please re-download JJSploit and let me know if it works out for you!

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )