Categories > Exploiting > Scripts >

Can you please make this for me

Threads: 1

Posted

I want a pet sim x script that will show a GUI that lets you set the number of gems and coins that you have and gives you a pet of your choice and if you press LeftShift it will hide the GUI.       Can someone please make this for me

Syraxes_

Web Developer

vip

Threads: 40

Replied

At least you say 'please'. Some seem to order.

I'm not lazy, I'm just highly motivated to do nothing. #I💚Dogs.

Threads: 66

Replied

no, it cannot be done like that... but, i can make an autofarm for either gems or coins

"Building blocks of imagination, united in the virtual realm, where creativity thrives and friendships ignite. Welcome to the Roblox revolution!" - chatgpt

Threads: 1

Replied

Why can't it be done?

Moon

Moon

vip

Threads: 314

Replied

@Mr_cookies

If that's how exploiting would work, Roblox would be in shambles

Scripts require a lot of reverse engineering and knowledge to make scripts that exploit the game. Pet Simulator X is a very popular game which means it has a lot of anti-cheats so script makers would need to get around that as well. Let me break it down, the server has its own side called the serverside whilst you are on the client-side named the clientside. An exploit, let's say JJSploit, is also a clientside executor which can only execute scripts on the client-side (aka autofarming and flying and whatnot). It can't change things like data from the serverside. To change data, you would need a serverside executor but unfortunately, there are no good free ones and they will not work on %101 of new and updated games (most of them just work on very basic games like Ragdoll engine. You can, however, run an autofarm that practically farms things so that you don't have to but it takes time. Autofarming is, however, much faster than grinding in-game. So in a nutshell, you can't just change the game's data just like that (your inventory in Pet Simulator X is also data that is in the game which again, you can't edit).

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )