Categories > Exploiting > Roblox >

An Unexpected Error has Occured Please close the client (KRNL)

Threads: 2

Posted

People tell me to uninstall and reinstall roblox/krnl/everything/studio and also tell me to delete GlobalBasicSettings, Update Krnl, download some exe I don't trust and all of that don't work, they tell me it may be patched and it'll be fixed in a day, I waited for 3 days and it still didn't get fixed.

so basically what happens every time I inject after it says correct key roblox just crashes and when I press ok it just closes, dont forget I tried updating krnl , I waited for 3 days for it to be fixed, I uninstalled and reinstalled, I deleted GlobalBasicSettings (What the first suggestion in google said) and I won't download some random exe

Thanks. 

Threads: 54

Replied

please refrain from bumping the same thread / create a new one within 3 days from thread creation

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/869740147497922590/987804387361566770/unknown.png

Mail me at sirweebdev@protonmail.com if you have any questions or you want to say anything to me, I'll reply (maybe).

Threads: 0

Replied

Im having the same issue, nothing will work to fix this for me, ive reset my pc fully, reinstalled roblox, reinstalled krnl and alot more.
it just keeps crashing my roblox every time it goes past "correct key" i dont know if its patched or what if so its been 3 days, why wont the devs hurry up.

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )