Categories > WeAreDevs > Hangout >

Goodbye, everyone.

Alternate

stop take my rice

vip

Threads: 113

Posted

Fellow WeAreDevs community members,

The unfortunate topic of WeAreDevs dying has been brought up many times before. Unfortunately, no matter how much we deny these truths or convince ourselves otherwise, at some point we must all accept the truth.

Throughout the past couple months, many of our community members have disappeared. Some accounts just go inactive without warning. Others write their final threads and replies to this community, as I am doing now.

Even those who we consider to be our “Legends” of this community disappear one by one, more by more every day. Just in the last month, the two people who gave me the little reputation I had left the community.

I have been contemplating leaving this community for a while now, but I have decided that now is the right time. You may recognize this thread, and that's because a few days ago I left the community, but since I've come back due to the drama that happened. Now I'm saying my final goodbye, but for real this time. WeAreDevs is becoming a place of skids, disputes, toxicity, unfairness, and other things. I understand that this is how the exploiting community is, but WeAreDevs has changed a lot from when I first joined, and not for the benefit.

When I first joined this community, it was a place where there were not that many skids or disputes, not much toxicity on the forum, and it was a nice place to be involved in. Now, things and times have changed.

Now, to fully wrap up this thread, thank you to everyone who gave me an opportunity, who repped me, who helped me, or anything else.

I'm only leaving WeAreDevs, however any projects or things that I'm in I will continue to be in.

Goodbye everyone, and I hope to see you again one day.

test_bot2 is back

please stop taking my rice i need it to breathe

RealRealNik

type !larry in chat ;)

vip

Threads: 23

Replied

Wait didn't you post this like a week ago lol?

Anyways gl in your future

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1067168861343989910/1099371568062267503/WRDBanner_RealRealNikkk.png

Siggy made by B00M :D

RiceUsesArchBtw

rice cracker

vip

Threads: 19

Replied

ok

/,chaaaaaar

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1023423265160560745/1132948683747500092/Frame_12x.png

Darkn

Darkn | Resigned

vip

Threads: 67

Replied

I swear I saw the same thread by the same person with the same text like a few days ago.

Again as I said before,
I've never seen or heard of you before but I do agree with the majority of statements that you say.
I hope you enjoy your time away from WeAreDevs, goodbye dude, have fun outside of this site.

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )