Categories > Exploiting > Complaints >

Krnl dosen't execute scripts

Threads: 2

Posted

I hope this is the right forum

It worked perfectly fine 2 days ago, but now it just won't execute any script. No signs of errors too. I tried the same script that worked the other day, followed what I did the other day when it worked and also tried other scripts but it just won't execute. I made sure my windows security is turned off, reinstalled, updated and whatever. I could inject and all that but I just can't execute the script. Specifically on blox fruit...

Any idea why? send help pls...

VisualPlugin

VisualPlugn't

Threads: 25

Replied

print(5)

Would you see anything in your devconsole?

If so, I expect Blox Fruits to have underwent an update.

If not (I just read that you tried other scripts), try putting that script in your "/autoexec" folder and adding a 30-second wait before the first line.

Your SUPREME RESPECTED LEADER VISUALPLUGIN blesses the current occasion which attracts you to my presence.

Threads: 2

Replied

@VisualPlugin

Goddamn i found out why already. Omg i feel so dumb now. It's because i didnt copy the script directly from the website. The thing is, I usually paste the script on another app for convenience when i switch devices, so i copy it from that said app on another device. But the thing is when i paste the script there for some reason the app adds some strings or numbers into the copied script like "%27". So now i either just copy the script directly from the website or keep it on a notepad cuz it dosent change anything there. I only found out after copying and executing a script that didnt had any "%22" and somehow worked and so i felt suspicious and inspected the scripts closely. Lesson learnt

Thank you for replying and sorry for maybe wasting your time :") . But i will keep what you said in mind for future reference in case i run into any issues.

Threads: 65

Replied

ask the krnl support team 

Try the cheat launcher verve today ⬇

https://i.imgur.com/QdS8sQ5.png

Join Neuron Discord Server - https://discord.gg/harAKHv32K

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )