Categories > WeAreDevs > Discussion >

Release Page Submission Information & Rules

2JJ1

CEO of Bugged Code Inc.

admin

Threads: 29

Posted

I decided to make this public to avoid wasted time with future submissions. Hopefully, clarity of what to expect will prevent people from changing their minds on what to expect. 

How to submit: Updated September 9, 2021

You can email your pitch to contact@wearedevs.net. I do not discuss matters over any other platform, even Discord. Exceptions may be made for urgent topics. Remember, this is a pitch. Make me like it and assume I know nothing about it. I want to know information like who you are and why I should trust you. How can your product benefit WeAreDevs? How does it compare with other releases currently distributed by WeAreDevs? How popular is your product and how hard are you trying to make sure it grows and stays relevant? What YouTubers/Websites have shown off your product?

If your release is unpopular, it will be very easy to reject unless the features stand out. When I say stand out, I really mean stand out. I usually only add content to the site if it will be guaranteed to bring in a lot of *new* traffic.

Rules regarding your product: Updated August 3, 2020

*Unless you're primarily using the WeAreDevs API, the UI should have a clearly visible link button that says, "wearedevs.net" and leads to "https://wearedevs.net/". The button should be somewhere on the UI that is seen by everyone on every launch. Putting it in a 5-second pop-up introduction is unacceptable since it's difficult to click. Example location: https://prnt.sc/tlopng

*Follow common sense and consider my view as the distributor of your exploit. Remember that I have a reputation to defend. Don't do anything that could hurt your or my reputation. Most of Google Adsense's policies are a very good example of what I consider family-friendly: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/48182?hl=en. I like to hold a slightly professional image, so please don't put lewd images or cuss too much on the exploit.

*Respect your user's privacy. Collecting unnecessary information is very shady and people naturally don't like this.

*Do not install additional software that you did not develop because you likely do not understand how they work down to the foundation. Who knows if the very trusted VPN you wanted to include as an extra feature has some kind of data collector or Bitcoin miner.

*People should only be downloading your exploit; There should be no additional offers. The most common offenses include key systems asking users to install a Chrome addon and people adding an installer that asks people to install additional software. Linkvertise offers these, but be cautious when using other services.

*Do not affect the user's computer settings. For example, no VPN/proxy configuration.

*I'd prefer that your content remain be convenient to use. So do not lock people behind a wall. For example, no key systems that force users to subscribe to a YouTube channel. Systems like boost.ink or mboost.me are acceptable because they only ask that people subscribe.

*Your content should be free. Do not one day lock it behind a paywall. Switching to a freemium model is up for discussion.

*Do not attempt to take traffic from WeAreDevs. For example, if the software needs to update, it should not force people to go to another website to download it. Either implement an auto-updater or have people re-download it from WeAreDevs. This doesn't mean you can't advertise your website. You just can't force people to go there instead of WeAreDevs. Certain offenses can result in the immediate takedown of your release.

*Do not change the content we agreed on other than improvements and design changes. By this, I mean do not change it into something completely irrelevant.

*Do not attempt to take away traffic from WeAreDevs. For example, locking your exploit due to an update and forcing users to download the update on a competing website.

*Your content should be user convenient and accessible for free. For example, no forcing YouTube subscriptions to continue and no annoying pop-ups. https://mboost.me/ is acceptable because it only asks(Not forces) for social media following.

*Do not change the content we agreed on other than improvements and design changes.

*Evasion of any kind is unacceptable. For example, forcing users to re-download your release from another website which has lower content restrictions. This would break the "taking away traffic" rule anyway.

These rules are subject to change. If I see something I don't like, I may contact you about it. The rules are not the exact same for every creator on WeAreDevs, so don't break one just because you see someone else is doing otherwise. Exceptions for certain rules are made for certain people.

Rules regarding your release information on the website

*The description must be concise and content related only. Promote your media and such inside of your content.

*Do not use your description in a competitive manner. 

ex. Do not compare it to other exploits in a namely fashion. E.g "Offering a better executor than X". Instead, say something like, "Offering a better executor than most exploits". 

ex. Rather than saying "#1 Lua executor", say, "Among the greatest Lua executors"

*Your content is expected to be functional. If a client, for example, can not get past the key system, you are to mark the download as hidden.

*If your exploit can't be unpatched for an extended period of time, mark it as patched.

*Do not clickbait. No lying about features and spamming caps.

Etc: (For those who are accepted) Updated September 9, 2021

*If I need to contact you, it will be via email. I usually email the address we've last communicated on. If I were to lose your email address due to it being buried under all of my other emails, I will default to emailing the address linked to your WeAreDevs account. Please try to keep your account's email address up to date.

*No one speaks for me(WeAreDevs). I usually will only contact you by contact@wearedevs.net. I will almost never ask someone else to tell you to do something.

*Page position is ultimately judged by popularity. In other words- You bring me traffic, I bring you traffic. If two releases are similar in popularity, other factors may include how well it integrates with WeAreDevs and professionalism. It may receive a boost if I see other benefits.

*The expectations can only be voided if discussed otherwise and approved.

*If you find a bug regarding your release manager, please email it to contact@wearedevs.net.

*Please try not to share accounts. The agreement was only made with the owner. Your partners may not understand the agreement. Their mistakes are yours.

*Failure to follow the rules may result in the removal of your release, removal of your release manager, or push your release further down the page.

*If your software is suspected to cause a loss of traffic for WeAreDevs, it may be removed. Keep void of forcing users to visit direct WeAreDevs competition.

*You can access your release manager by hovering over your username at the top right. Navigate to "Manager", then go to the release tab. The rest should be obvious from there.

*Marking your release as hidden will hide it from the release page and the download page will start to forward to JJSploit's download. 

*I will almost never give people multiple releases on site. One per party.

YTBlog

Threads: 199

Replied

also, regulate exploits to not use like 10 shrinkerns to get a key

it may be free but at wut cost e

Reputation Goal: yes why do people even do this :/
#NoMoreMods

#MEWANTGLOBALCHAT 

YNW_Melly

#EndTheDrama

Threads: 61

Replied

How good does a users reputation have to be to get accepted?

"I'm a king | No longer on WeAreDevs"

2JJ1

CEO of Bugged Code Inc.

admin

Threads: 29

Replied

@YNW_Melly I look more at the reputation outside of the community. If they had a negative reputation on the forum, then that would be a con for them

YTBlog

FluxusDevelopment

wearedevs.net/d/Fluxus

patron

Threads: 31

Replied

Nice! Fluxus will and hopefully is exceeding your expectations as an individual.

Proud owner of Fluxus

YNW_Melly

#EndTheDrama

Threads: 61

Replied

No hate to Mostafa, he's my bro. 
You have to subscribe to Mostafa to get the key in ScreamSploit.

https://www.toneden.io/imostafaexploitz/post/subscribe-to-support-us

Added

Also, their key system doesn't work right now, and it's still free to download.

"I'm a king | No longer on WeAreDevs"

AnimeDeveloper

Owner Of Proxo/Proximity

patron

Threads: 9

Replied

Was waiting for an official post to be made, hope this clears the air much more.

Australian and Transgender Software Manager of Proxo/Proximity. You may also know me as a ROBLOX Developer

iMostafa

Mustard

Threads: 5

Replied

Hopefully ScreamSploit Will Be One Of Best Exploits On Site.

We Work Hard On New Updates And Such.

With New Ui That Looks x100 Better Than Old

I Will Make Sure To Read All Rulea And Not Violate Them

iMostafaExploitz hopes you have nice day!

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )