Node.JS > Python

k thx bye

Wabz

Winning.js

Threads: 194

Replied

well in terms of programming language i would say they are the same

but in terms of discord.js vs discord.py, discord.js is winning by A LOT

not sure about it now, but before, discord.py used to have horrible documentation, useless methods, and it was using obsolete modules that got dropped in python 3.7 (so they had to rewrite their code).

On the other hand, discord.js has excellent documentation, a guide for learning it, no useless methods like friending people (only users can, not bots, so that would be for selfbots which against the TOS so its uselesss). Oh and also it was not using obsolete $hi#.

for those saying im biased, of course i am. im using nodejs for bots rn. But i started with discord.py and did some really cool things with it (that had nothing to do with discord.py btw) and i can say that discord.py was horrible at the time (2016, maybe 2015 i was young). also there was less tutorials on youtube and even now there is less tutorials on youtube so if you use youtube to learn stuff like this, im sorry for you.

Added

@Astronemi python can do web servers as well

just saying, dont worry i prefer nodejs

Added

@Astronemi btw its probably easy to make it possible to selfbot again on v12, you just gotta modify the source code

its not making your account safer, its making it harder for people to make selfbots (which is a good thing)

My new discord is Wabz#1337 with ID 777154062789509130

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )