Categories > WeAreDevs > Hangout >

How do I fix fps dropped when using exploit?

Threads: 5

Posted

Even an ESP lags my laptop

Wabz

Winning.js

Threads: 194

Replied

what exploit exactly are you using? It might be memory leaks, or the script is resource intensive, or just that your computer is bad. ESP didn't lag my computer, it's a fairly decent one (Zephyrus G15), I was using Sentinel, and the script was Unnamed ESP iirc

My new discord is Wabz#1337 with ID 777154062789509130

Xibadd

poser

Threads: 13

Replied

@JOSHMISTY laptop moment

im no longer cringe

Threads: 5

Replied

Free exploits like proxo, usually JJsploit ESP works fine and didn't lag my game. Although the lags only occur in arsenal right now.

@Wabz

Added

Anyone has a Bditt version of ESP?, it's the best imo

Threads: 6

Replied

It largely depends on the actual type of FPS drops that you encounter.

If you have a gradual downfall in performance (load up ESP fine, start getting less and less frames over time) then the culprit is often, as Wabz said, an unoptimized/underdeveloped ESP script that is spitting out memory leaks.

If you have a general loss in performance, it may be due to a few factors. It's also important to determine what the ESP in question does in order to achieve the desired result.

If you are using a free standard that requires no extensions to most exploits (can run in standard wrapping or hooking environments, something that you'd expect in Proxo, JJSploit and other free & old exploits) then what you likely get is a basic method of using Roblox's own methods such as BillboardGUIs in order to render outlines of player models through surfaces, that is optimized and layers onto Roblox's GUI system, so it's guaranteed to be optimized. The only possible cause for performance issues in this case is a memory leak, as I remember Proxo having a pretty bad one in 2019.

However, if you are using a non-free and extended method, such as those now common in fancier bytecode conversion exploits and those with support for third-party libraries (mostly referencing the 'drawing' library, which is a sort of wrapper for the DirectX D3D API) then there can be issues with optimization, graphics card and the game itself. Some of those rendering methods may in some cases attempt to wireframe-render not just player models, but specific meshes, parts, particles and etc. through surfaces all across the map, which is expected to tank your performance. Nothing much can be done apart from loading up custom drawing-lib-based ESP scripts and testing those out, or attempting to disable particle and other complex effects in games' such as Phantom Forces' settings.

it will no longer be possible to contact me here, but i will be on session for at least a bit :)

0520984e5ed65f84673ff6d3421d89a3b3e1dff2ed54cbd4ed012351789a347913

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )