Forums > Discussion >

What is the point in alting?

Haylo

chnlk#9700

Threads: 10

Posted

I understand if you made an alt since you couldn't change your previous name or you made an account as a development group but; the evaders don't make sense... I've been here quite some time when it comes to my first account, fair share of alters (mainly people like HTML12).. but now Diego is alting ( @DarkDiepo ) or, I assume that's him.

Personally I see no reason to alt overall, fair point if you forget your login on a previous account or just make several accounts to keep "hidden" I guess? Even then it would barely work as people would catch on :shrug:

What are your thoughts on alting & evading

15 | It/Its (or gn)
Deep's humour is concerning

MINISHXP

minishxp#9667

Threads: 34

Replied

yeah you hear that darkdieogo yeah yeah :coolface:

The Tiananmen Square protests, known as the June Fourth Incident in China (Chinese六四事件pinyinliùsì shìjiàn)

Threads: 0

Replied

i made cuz i keep getting my account disabled cuz moderators and when u get disabled u cant comment or watch threads or make threads or watch forum so thats why its not because i want

deadlocust

dead lotion

vip

Threads: 55

Replied

@DarkDiepo Moderators are disabling your accounts because they want you to stop alting. Mods and everyone else want you to get out. How dense do you have to be to not understand the connection?

C#/C++ Developer [GITHUB]

Relatively incompetent

Haylo

chnlk#9700

Threads: 10

Replied

@DarkDiepo 

General rule 7; "No evasion of any kind"... you're evading moderation & your negative reputation

15 | It/Its (or gn)
Deep's humour is concerning

Threads: 197

Replied

what dead locast said 

Added

what dead locast said 

Reputation Goal: yes why do people even do this :/

#MEWANTGLOBALCHAT 

Threads: 0

Replied

SHUT UP DONT PUT MY NAME UP THERE IMA GOOD MAN IMA FEED U ANTI BULLET GLASS DAKTOYAAAAAAAAAAA

DAKTIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA