Categories > Exploiting > Complaints >

JJSPloit trouble

Threads: 3

Posted

Is JJsploit still not working/been updated because it won't let me use it, and still it says there is a patch since July 28th..? I need an answer asap!

Moon

Moon

vip

Threads: 314

Replied

Yes, it's patched, use another exploit that's not patched

Threads: 54

Replied

roblox updated and changed a lot of their stuff so now it'll take quite a bit of time before it gets unpatched

Mail me at sirweebdev@protonmail.com if you have any questions or you want to say anything to me, I'll reply (maybe).

Threads: 8

Replied

@boyke nihon lbi is not unpatched, it uses krnl api till it is unpatched

“Code is like humor. When you have to explain it, it’s bad.” – Cory House

Threads: 3

Replied

Guys.. I had to reinstall because JJSploit wasnt attaching to games, and now it is saying that it needs the installer.exe to continue and my computer cant find it therefore it tells me to browse, and when i do find it it doesn't let me click it. I don't know what i am doing wrong but i think i am going to try a different executor because this is irritating and triggering some anger issues over here xD.

Threads: 54

Replied

@Miiaf11 your anti-virus is probably removing it, try disabling your anti-virus and redownloading jjsploit from here https://wearedevs.net/dinfo/JJSploit https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/871892627941900339.png you got this

Mail me at sirweebdev@protonmail.com if you have any questions or you want to say anything to me, I'll reply (maybe).

Threads: 34

Replied

It is fixed now

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )