Categories > WeAreDevs > Hangout >

disabled discord account

Carson_Dev

i love him!

vip

Threads: 19

Posted

Hey so I don't know why but my discord account got disabled.

the screenshot:

https://imgur.com/a/7bDFmX8

Anyone know how to fix? I tried checking my email like the message Prompt said but there wasn't anything there... :confused:

I remember that Moon was saying the same thing happened to him. But I don't know why Discord would do this. This account was made in 2017 so I don't really want to lose it and am kind of concerned right now. I'll try to contact Discord support, but I've heard that's a real pain. I'll try it anyway.

And I tried making an alt but it said I needed to enter my Phone Number . I did but then it texted me saying there's already an account linked to the number :angry:

Also Khaled if you're reading this I tried to text a friend to have him tell you about this I told him your tag was eKhaled#6969 but he said that it said invalid User Tag .... 

Could someone potentially add Khaled/Classic Cat if you know his  Discord user? We're working on a project together so if you could get in contact with him about this that would be very helpful thanks

Added

i really hate discord right now, this is such a pain in the ass

â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘

Programmer. Discord: while true do end#9977
Exploits I have: Nopde Engine (Good in some cases), Coco Z4 lite (GOOD), Fluxus (Okay), Yoink (TRASH)

â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘

Threads: 95

Replied

Most Likely Gone In My Case And Some Others We Can't Get Our Accounts Back So I Doubt For You

Carson_Dev

i love him!

vip

Replied

Hey @Moon any thoughts on this? Since the same thing happened to you

â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘

Exploits I have: Nopde Engine (Good in some cases), Coco Z4 lite (GOOD), Fluxus (Okay), Yoink (TRASH)

â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘

Moon

Moon

vip

Threads: 314

Replied

@Carson_Dev

My Discord account was auto-disabled for "spamming" so my reason probably doesn't have to do with yours

Carson_Dev

i love him!

vip

Replied

@Moon does spamming webhooks count?

â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘

â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘

Moon

Moon

vip

Threads: 314

Replied

@Carson_Dev

Probably

Threads: 32

Replied

@Carson_Dev Yes it does cause your spamming the discord api, if ur still banned must appeal and say ur sorry and u will never do it again (ovs word it better) my friend got terminated for the same thing once and he got accepted 

MINISHXP

[REDACTED]

Threads: 3

Replied

nice password lenght

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )