Categories > WeAreDevs > Hangout >

Roblox Cheat Detector in March of 2022

Threads: 21

Posted

Wtf happened since Feburary 2022. I could execute scripts into a game and if it failed the game would probably do nothing or kick me out of the game but now it's still like that only difference is that I can't play any other game and get error code 268. I come back to Roblox after awhile and noticed I can play again.

Wtf does Roblox now have better technogloy to detect scripts/hacks that fail and then ban you for like x amount of time until you can play any game on Roblox again?

Threads: 22

Replied

@_realnickk maybe inject fluxus or something but becareful what u do, if ex api is working try injecting that

Alternate

stop take my rice

vip

Threads: 113

Replied

(Copied from an answer I posted on another thread, meaning I wrote it [for the idiots out there].)

To my understanding, ROBLOX launched an update that rewrote the conditions that Error 268 appears in. Now, they use HWID (Hardware ID) which is a unique ID generated for every device (similar to a IP address) to trigger Error 268. Supposedly, ROBLOX will detect the client changes that exploits do, and log your HWID. If a logged HWID tries to join a server, it will give the user Error 268. This works like a IP ban or blacklist system. These are being called 'HWID Bans' and do not let you join any game for a extended period of time, with no full fix.

While exploit developers are working on fixes to this issue, for now best thing to do is use a HWID Spoofer, which to my understanding changes your HWID therefore bypassing the HWID ban. Hope this helps :)

(Also, due to this, all Error 268 errors are patched.)

test_bot2 is back

please stop taking my rice i need it to breathe

SeizureSalad

i love femboys

Threads: 79

Replied

"Questionable intellegence, but I like the mystery" - CubeFaces

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1136067487847415848/1138948596679589898/sig.png

Threads: 21

Replied

@SeizureSalad I can't view the exploit download? i.imgur.com/0GikcGO.png

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )