Categories > WeAreDevs > Hangout >

What happened to roblox now when you open games with it?

Threads: 21

Posted

What happened to Roblox in the past few weeks while I wasn't playing? 

1. Weird UI now, it's basically the website and you don't have to use a browser for Roblox now? What is this?
  2. Executor now has cmd window opened whenever I inject too! It used to just be there when you inject then it dissapears, why does it stay on now forever, even after I close Roblox? i.imgur.com/7lFfyTR.png 
  3. I can only like execute on 2 games before executor stops executing (because the effects aren't happening in game with the hacks in SSploit)
  4. Executor used to bypass my windows virus defense mechanism and now JJsploit won't and I have to disable "real-time protection" on my Windows 10 (and I don't have any programs of Virus-protection on my PC) and reopen jjsploit for it to work. Doing this everday now though I turned my "real-time protection" off the first time.

What is going on?

Threads: 198

Replied

1. Yes, they just made it "portable". Probably to patch Roblox exploits for a longer time, since as for now I don't think there are any exploits that support the Roblox App.

2. Yes, that's the injector, as the title says?

4. If you're that lazy, just put there an win defender disabler app and launch it before JJSploit.

Random quote here...

Threads: 21

Replied

2. What I meant was that the executor cmd window would open when you inject in a game and then dissapears, now it doesn't?

Kura

kuraise

Threads: 3

Replied

@dinoblox It's probably just a bug and won't harm you.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/877610317037858846/975469974405673041/Signature.png

Threads: 3

Replied

@dinoblox

I think you have roblox beta enabled

Hola

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )