Categories > WeAreDevs > Hangout >

Let's say I've been gone from WRD and exploiting as a whole for about like 7 months now.

Darkn

Darkn | Resigned

vip

Threads: 67

Posted

Hello! Darkn here.

I haven't been really focused on the WeAreDevs forums nor have I been focused on the exploiting community for quite a while.
Has anything happened during I was gone? Such as new changes to the WeAreDevs site, new exploits, community drama, etc.

That's all I really have to ask and say, so yeah, thanks for reading.
yes, I know my last thread was about the same topic, but that was from November okay!!

- Darkn / Fluxus Support Manager

pepsi

PePsIDeveloper

vip

Threads: 6

Replied

Sirhurt is good now

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/661621789591470090/1013919752294498314/Untitled_1366_768_px_1546_202_px_2.gif

Darkn

Darkn | Resigned

vip

Replied

@pepsi
wait, WHAT?
the last time I've heard about SirHurt was about all of its drama such as giving a 13 year old access to IP's and other stuff, and also IcePools and his pedo stuff.

ecstacy_lxnny

yea i'm lxnny

vip

Threads: 84

Replied

Roblox is on its way to ruining our happy lives. These guys keep adding some stupid stuff and increasing the number of tickets in our server

Also RoWare(Internal Cheat by SW devs) and Novaline(By SirWeeb) added on WeAreDevs

im bipolar btw

Threads: 202

Replied

ayy been awhile since i last saw u

uhh in terms of moderation guess moon immunielion and recently sirweeb has gotten mod

Reputation Goal: 69
#NoMoreMods

#MEWANTGLOBALCHAT 

Threads: 66

Replied

@pepsi @Darkn its not good bruh, at least v4 isnt. when v5 comes out idk.

also, sirweeb and immoon got mod

"Building blocks of imagination, united in the virtual realm, where creativity thrives and friendships ignite. Welcome to the Roblox revolution!" - chatgpt

Darkn

Darkn | Resigned

vip

Replied

@Vader
Yeah... I haven't been on the WeAreDevs forums for a while, nor have I been active on Discord recently.
I kind of want to make a return, but I can't really find a reason to nor any motivation to lol.

Added

@ecstacy_lxnny
Typical Roblox ain't it? 
Well, it was bound to happen at some point, Roblox just adding more stupid stuff to ruin things and stuff. Oh well.

Added

@crazy_cat
I think by "SirHurt is actually good now" I think he meant their reputation lol.

Added

@Astronemi
Hello! And yeah I came back and saw drama on SirHurts post on a beta bypass, oH bOy..
Pretty neat more exploits are being added to WeAreDevs, a thing I'm surprised by that is how Coco Z is still in the 3rd slot on the site lmao.
And IcePools has been deemed innocent, huh. Mkay. Well thanks for telling me lol.

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )