Categories > WeAreDevs > Hangout >

Dont you feel like

Threads: 89

Posted

For the gta 5 players, I always feel bad for not wasting more time finishing all the missions on story mode, (I have finished story mode for like 6 times) I don't enjoy gta online because of all the modders, ive gotten into fivem then got bored, but am I the only one that feels like this sense of hopelessness or something? Everytime I play gta I just go pycho and kill everything in sight....Stranger and freaks missions used to be fun, but when you finished everything and bought all the properties... you just feel like this feeling idk how to describe it.. Everytime I used to play at my cousin's ps4 and play gta I always kept playing it since I never knew the story, or what was anything, I just had fun, but now that I finished the game..... I feel like never playing it again, but when I force myself to play I just play for hours straight of murdering people, or just calling trevor michael or franklin to hang out and play tennis so I can have a little fun....

Ik you had a stroke reading that

but am i the only one?

or did quarantine make me go crazy?

Hello there

#StayHome

Threads: 34

Replied

The "what now" feeling? I've had that plenty of times. Especially when finishing animes that I was very invested in. On one of the Assassins Creed games, I dumped an insane amount of hours playing and completing every side mission there was. I also did it for GTA V. 

I don't really see it as wasted time. I was at home, minding my own business, and not bothering anyone. Kept me off the streets too. That said, I don't really feel bad about it. Not that I was some hermit though... I would do always do something productive in the day.

Threads: 84

Replied

I'm fine in GTA 5, I just Rob grocery stores.

modifying a ui and calling it yours does mean it's your ui.

- JalapenoGuy

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/769992459916017687/1065084754128539658/image0.jpg

Hectique

Hectique

Threads: 186

Replied

@Xero lol I can relate :/

a former active and known member of the WRD community, but im kinda just a meme now

Threads: 202

Replied

Either im reading this wrong but sounds like burn out to me

Dont feel like you have to keep playing it just takes the fun out of it

For example games that require a lot of grinding like war thunder, when ever I sick of the game for what ever reason, I just take a step back and go play another game like tf2 minecraft or superhot.

Reputation Goal: 69
#NoMoreMods

#MEWANTGLOBALCHAT 

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )