Forums > scripts >

Roblox Exploit detector

New Reply

kainie1013

Kyle

Threads: 5

Posted

Hello, is there anything I can download to detect hacks or exploits in a server?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Threads: 16

Replied

I don't think It's possible to detect an exploit with a script though some scripts allow you to view other users such as Ragdoll GUI by Tsuniox (I believe this one is broken) and the 'susers' command on CMD-X.

Signature.

simple_x

ゆい ひらさわ

Mention

Threads: 7

Replied

you can only do gui checks and instance check

you can't detect exploits because the client has control over everything that is on the local client

“Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand.”

Threads: 39

Replied

These comments abovr are lies. I have a method that detects exploit injection but it only works for exploits that attach to Roblox's memory instead of wrapping. (Basically means that the good exploits like synapse will be detected.) Anyways, ill get the script in a second and send it here

Added

https://h3x0r.has-no-bra.in/Nh4ZXy.png
Here is the serversided module that gets the enums for memory, straight from my anti exploit. Now you can use the StatsService to get the current memory for each of those tags and subtract it by the amount of memory thats being used overall and then you have your Unallocated Memory. If its under 0 make it 0. Check for a spike around 10-30mb of unallocated memory.

Hello, I am OpenGamerTips or H3x0R.

I code in Lua/C#

Skids will never learn.

Threads: 16

Replied

@OpenGamerTips

I wouldn't say they're lies. I thought he was referring to using something via an exploit to see if anyone else exploits which is possible on things like Ragdoll GUI & CMD-X but not all the time. 

Also, may you tell me how exactly they're lies?

Signature.

Threads: 5

Replied

@OpenGamerTips Oof nice man. Thank you so much for the script. That helped me a lot.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

New Reply