Categories > Exploiting > Roblox >

NeonSploit. (an old friend returns)

NeonFox

Your real dad

Threads: 12

Posted

NeonSploit comes agen

discord

NeonSploit is an exploit made with C#, many many apis MANY features. I can't list them all because there is many & I might miss a few. There is a {custom} key system. It isn't really a key system literally you just generate a key no waiting just ads for website host & support during corona.

Key generator: https://www.neonsploit.ga/

VirusTotal (exe is obfuscated)for the .exe file: virustotal

ScreenShot of the main GUI (it's winforms so it sucks): https://ibb.co/k0g4pzB

Download the latest version: download dont question wix

give me hate or likeing or suggestions idk

and screw off if ur gonna call the name gay :)

use. dark. mode.

Threads: 11

Replied

functions?

api?

I own: Synapse X, My own, (gave my sirhurt away cus why not)

C#, JS, HTML,

-2 REP GANG 

NeonFox

Your real dad

Replied

@fresh_pandafort I can't list em. There is many apis and sh*t. They are "free" APIs. 6

use. dark. mode.

simple_x

milktea

Threads: 22

Replied

oh no it's chromax all over again

ah sh*t here we go again

i own synapse x
biggest idiot in town

discord: nakiri#4485

NeonFox

Your real dad

Replied

@49976Shut the fu*k up

use. dark. mode.

Threads: 30

Replied

ui is ok but i dont trust this 😕😕

I hide links and stuff in my post ✌ | they/them or he/him | stupid gay furry | ogredale#4684 | My epic site

♥💙💚💛💜🧡🤎💕

https://i.imgur.com/TVnRBe9.png

NeonFox

Your real dad

Replied

@ogredale Bruh moment. But understandable, you can trust whateva.

Added

@Astronemi NeonSploit isn't a skid, it isn't fu*king sh*t I actually spent time developing it lol. The ads there pay like $0.003 for every ad on display. The ads are misleading there is a warning that pops up. What do you mean by "It's not right to take money off of someone's free service." And to "I don't see a reason why this is supporting you during corona..." it is my mum has a broken shoulder & lost her job cause corona and broken shoulder, so the money from the key system brings in a little bit of support in for my mum. My dad runs a small tech company which brings in more. "This isn't an old exploit" erm it is? It is like 6 - 7 months old or smth. "exploits with Sploit in their name are automatically a sh*t service" 1. I can't think of a name 2. Actually try the exploit.

No hard feelings

Added

@57333o I thought you were talking about other sh*t like the key system. The APIs are free? What about it lmao

"Thats the lies a skid does when they've been caught" errr what lies did I tell & how am I a skid?

Added

@57333I don't think you know how it works. When you inject ex, their page comes up and inside the game. wrd comes up with a popup saying "Powered by wearedevs.net", c heatsquad does the same, stiapi doesnt so I credit them. And using the free apis that are released the the community to use, I use em but you just shove the rest of NeonSploit to the side and focus on the APIs. Yet again... how does it make me a skid to use a api released out to the community...

Added

That doesn't make me a "skid".

"You are gaining money from something that is free" Ok? They are free for a reason so you can use them. Once again with NeonSploit you are shoving all the other features to the side and just focusing on the APIs. They key system is to support me to support my mum. It has a "key generator" not specifically to trigger people like you going "haha I make money off free APIs" I make money off of NeonSploit itself, the built in stuff NeonSploit has. People don't use my exploit for the APIs & of I remove the APIs well duh it will now be APIless which will result in a non-functioning executor.

use. dark. mode.

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )