Categories > Exploiting > Roblox >

SentroLite(Free)Roblox Exploit

Coryss

galaxy z is so hot

Threads: 11

Posted

SentroLite is a brand new roblox exploit with many hubs and scripts! It has frost hub cracked and many op hubs!

Check out the website!https://sentroroblox.weebly.com/ you can download it their too. It has a key but its not linkvertise at all so im making no money of this exploit.

Video:https://vimeo.com/458282603

Added

@Astronemi bruh when ever a small exploit post here everyone saying the ui is trash but someone just posted a ui wrose and everyone fricken said it was the best

Added

@57333if its a popular exploit and the ui is trash everyone is like"OMG I CANT WAIT FOR THIS TO COME OUT" I get that this wont happen but why everytime someone small like me makes a exploit everyones like"This is trash" "just give up"

Added

@Astronemi because when u guys say the ui is trash i inprove it and i post it and every time ppl says its trash so i repost it with a new ui and still

Galaxy Z Owner│C# WPF And WIndowsForms Developer

│Fav exploits│Coco z Galaxy Z Vega X Syanpse X │Discord │ DiscordTag│Download GalaxyZ│

Threads: 14

Replied

stop reposting and aquasploit is getting improvements like a game hub but its trash at the moment

Coryss

galaxy z is so hot

Replied

@57333yeah i stoped doing that

│Fav exploits│Coco z Galaxy Z Vega X Syanpse X │Discord │ DiscordTag│Download GalaxyZ│

Threads: 84

Replied

@Coryss The reason why people say your UI is ugly because they are advising you to improve it. Without that, who will use it if everyone is hating on it? Try at least being with the community or kinda squish in, like me when I just joined this community. Also, people dislike when you come here just to advertise then leave, and even worse when you keep on reposting the same thing and nothing else. Try this in V3rmillion, they will permanently ban you and people will threaten/treat you really terribly and in very mean ways. At least we are kind :)

modifying a ui and calling it yours does mean it's your ui.

- JalapenoGuy

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/769992459916017687/1065084754128539658/image0.jpg

Ducxy

Eclipse Cheats, LLC.

vip

Threads: 103

Replied

@Coryss

my exploit is fairly popular (Dove) and people called my UI trash when I made a new one.

Coryss

galaxy z is so hot

Replied

@Ducxy this one no one said it was trash yet tho

Zirc

Waddup

Threads: 4

Replied

@Coryss You Just Copied My Rainbow Thing 

-_-

Proof My Old Exploit in winforms:Here

Hes Exploit Look At The Top Of It He Has My Thing:His UI

Remember Me MY Disc Name Bloxxed & BloxAce Are You Stupid Why You Need To Skidd My Work In Winforms But I Use WPF now.

Hax I Made: Zircon (Releasing It Soon. idk)

Thats It l0l

Zera

Casual Femboy Agent

vip

Threads: 39

Replied

@Coryss

man i seen u repost 3 times, do yourself a favor and just shut up

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/995469995742068832/1073019970012848228/Untitled39_20220604185345.png

Zirc

Waddup

Replied

@Coryss Stop Posting Your Exploit I Think Almost Anyone Doesn't Like It Anyways

i think THis Exploit Is Way More Better Than You

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/744713902260224082/755968693732900894/new.png

Thats It l0l

Coryss

galaxy z is so hot

Replied

@Zirc but you cant turn my one off

Zirc

Waddup

Replied

@Coryss l0l are u stupit ur A Copier skidder l0l Thats MY Point Of My Exploit Cause If U Can't Turn off Your Rainbow Ur Raibow sucks Don't You SKid me

Thats It l0l

Coryss

galaxy z is so hot

Replied

@Zirc you raided my server and how does having a rainbow thing is copying you lol i had it before you joined..

Next >>>

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )