Posted

i got a crack in my laptop :(

pay your respects

its a school one as well :((

AlexanderPierce

Alex Jones.

Threads: 2

Replied

RIP That sucks hope you or your parents dont go bankrupt then.

Alex got shot in the head by gunna

Threads: 34

Replied

ddi you try turning on and off?

btw F

Threads: 0

Replied

Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today (tonight) to pay our respects for the falled soldier.

By virtue of the authority vested in me under the laws of Earth, I now pronounce this laptop cracked.

You may kiss it good bye.

davidTube

not inactive

noticed

Threads: 88

Replied

@63454 i saw you vent

Replied

@davidTube kinda sus u randomly saying that. pretty sure you're the impostor.

JOSHMISTY

Advantages

Threads: 99

Replied

@AlexanderPierce

@MaximusExploit

@63454

@davidTube

i think its like $100 to get it fixed :( 

rip synapse i was trying to save up for :(( 

i might not be active for mabey 3 weeks tell me what happens when get back.

Replied

@JOSHMISTY just know i'm not the impostor. try ctrl z

davidTube

not inactive

noticed

Threads: 88

Replied

@63454 i saw you vent again.

Added

@JOSHMISTY oof sad :(

Replied

@davidTube nah... it's a new task

Added

this thread is very sad and im crying

Threads: 6

Replied

Let's just hope that it died doing the right thing, harboring the free and open source software collection and operating system GNU/Linux, and not proprietary spyware such as Microsoft's Windows.

it will no longer be possible to contact me here, but i will be on session for at least a bit :)

0520984e5ed65f84673ff6d3421d89a3b3e1dff2ed54cbd4ed012351789a347913

JOSHMISTY

Advantages

Threads: 99

Replied

@Texas

how tf is windows spyware?

Threads: 6

Replied

@JOSHMISTY It's an operating system designed from the ground up to be a tool for spying, telemetrics and breaching one's personal privacy and security. Since Windows 7 the operating system is rigged with massive amounts of telemetrics that are not only used for diagnostic data but as of recently for "product improvements" and "targetted advertising IDs". Most of those you can't actually disable or do anything about.

On the flipnote of security and personal privacy, there is absolutely none. The operating system being proprietary hides all potential for users to ensure inner workings of different systems such as Wndows' anti-malware applications, encryption features. For most of NT the operating systems are made with actual killswitches and update systems that are made to complete system patches without the user even knowing about them (confirmed to have already happened in Windows XP and 7) - something that can just straight up be called remote code execution.

You can immediately assume that any feature that is not open source is backdoored or in some way manipulated in an undesirable manner, such as BitLocker, "enterprise-level" "high security partition and file encryption system" which was targeted at security enthusiasts and pretty much anyone else who is in need of extra security for their files (rolled out in Vista), reverse engineering confirmed that it glowing in the dark is an understatement, more like a 360 degree laser beam (See articles on _NSAKEY)

Not to mention more mainstream issues such as the fact that Windows 10 literally installs bloatware on your computer such as proprietary games and other applications off of the "Microsoft store" without your permission or knowledge.

It is everything that you can attribute to it, spyware, malware, bloatware and a disappointment in all shapes and forms.

it will no longer be possible to contact me here, but i will be on session for at least a bit :)

0520984e5ed65f84673ff6d3421d89a3b3e1dff2ed54cbd4ed012351789a347913

Next >>>

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )