Categories > WeAreDevs > Hangout >

A little information about me

Threads: 6

Posted

So, rarely any of you know who I am, but I'll explain it here since I feel as discussion is a suitable place to actually say it...

I've had 2 other profiles which I'll link at the end of this thread; the first one was just used generically but I eventually stopped using the gmail to that and saw no use in regaining access to it to simply get the account back... I then took a break from WRD and returned on second one which I was instantly open about who I was and what I'd be planning.

Come to this profile, I changed a lot in reality, mainly becomming female (tgender [demi]) and didn't really feel comfortable with the name set on my second profile, it's now my dead name and I really just don't like it much anymore... I explained this in my 2nd accounts bio thing by saying "I now go by the name Ary".

Sorry if this thread doesn't suit the subforum, I just didn't know where to necessarily put it as its not a dispute and more a discussion of me coming clean to who I am/was.

first account
second account

Haylo/Enty

Threads: 2

Replied

1 ik who u are because have seen u alot 

2 dont make alts or you will end up like me getting neg rep nuked constantly

3 this is a big twist

Replied

@thisnamesad I don't evade rep, both of my previous accounts had never been neg repped thus making it not evasion

Haylo/Enty

Replied

@lesaurora ye im saying to be careful because i cant have 1 main acc because they keep nuking it i even said on other accs they were my last alt and they nuked me so i have to make another

Replied

@thisnamesad When your account gets nuked (-20 rep) you making another account is evasion... that's why they're constantly nuking you. It's their way of banning you from the forum in which you shouldn't continue alting back

Haylo/Enty

Replied

@lesaurora watch me get nuked because i said this was a alt

Added

@lesaurora how am i supposed to have a main if whenever i say "this is my new main"

they nuke me 

TaxiDriver08

JustMarie

Threads: 39

Replied

i knew i wasnt the only female on WRD :p

JustMarie#0709

Replied

@TaxiDriver08 :bruh: i thought u were a boy because i thought i remembered in the days you made your acc you said u were

Added

who are you and what did u do with taxi :gun:

Replied

@TaxiDriver08 Pffft, hun there's probably a lot more that are just silent and guests. Though I appreciate knowing that I ain't the only one here myself and that someone else is open about it <3

Haylo/Enty

TaxiDriver08

JustMarie

Threads: 39

Replied

@lesaurora

True girl

girls4life

JustMarie#0709

Tired

the forsaken

Threads: 0