Categories > Exploiting > Complaints >

Vector3's don't work with the wearedevs c++ api

Threads: 1

Posted

I came across this problem when i tried teleporting my character with these lines

SendLuaScript("game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character.Head.CFrame += Vector3.new(0,10,0)");
SendLuaScript("game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character.Head.Position += Vector3.new(0,10,0)");
SendLuaScript("game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character:MoveTo(Vector3.new(10,10,10))");

For some reason the first 2 don't work saying "=" expected near "+" and the last one doesn't say anything in the console but doesn't work

Using typeof on Vector3.new(1,2,3) returns "number" instead of Vector3 and prints the last number of the vector which is weird aswell

Can anybody explain why this is or how to fix it?

Threads: 0

Replied

well u need to get a better api as wrd api doesnt support much things because it crashes istantly i recommend using oxygen u api or some powerful one and it doesnt work in wrd api because as i said it doesnt support lot of scripts and it doesnt have teleport handler i think

MINISHXP

[REDACTED]

Threads: 3

Replied

@DarkDiepo please stop alting

Threads: 0

Replied

@mini it isnt because i want its because i need cuz moderators keep disabling my accounts

TERIHAX

i say im gay as a joke 🙀

Threads: 102

Replied

@DarkDiepo LOL "DarkDiepo"

Threads: 72

Replied

thats because you quite literally dont know how to code lol the api is working fine just you lol

Don't buy exploits its not worth it your gonna quit anyway

Taking accountability will help you excel in life

Threads: 34

Replied

@_realnickk luau compound assignment operators

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )