Forums > Complaints >

Vector3's don't work with the wearedevs c++ api

Threads: 1

Posted

I came across this problem when i tried teleporting my character with these lines

SendLuaScript("game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character.Head.CFrame += Vector3.new(0,10,0)");
SendLuaScript("game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character.Head.Position += Vector3.new(0,10,0)");
SendLuaScript("game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character:MoveTo(Vector3.new(10,10,10))");

For some reason the first 2 don't work saying "=" expected near "+" and the last one doesn't say anything in the console but doesn't work

Using typeof on Vector3.new(1,2,3) returns "number" instead of Vector3 and prints the last number of the vector which is weird aswell

Can anybody explain why this is or how to fix it?

Threads: 0

Replied

well u need to get a better api as wrd api doesnt support much things because it crashes istantly i recommend using oxygen u api or some powerful one and it doesnt work in wrd api because as i said it doesnt support lot of scripts and it doesnt have teleport handler i think

MINISHXP

minishxp#9667

Threads: 34

Replied

@DarkDiepo please stop alting

The Tiananmen Square protests, known as the June Fourth Incident in China (Chinese六四事件pinyinliùsì shìjiàn)

Threads: 0

Replied

@mini it isnt because i want its because i need cuz moderators keep disabling my accounts

TERIHAX

Desire Development

Threads: 45

Replied

@DarkDiepo LOL "DarkDiepo"

Dsc: https://discord.com/users/883050084537860117

Use Desire Reborn: Hot UI, Many Features discord.io/DesireReborn

Rep Goal: +10

ZaphireHacks

Exploit Dev

Threads: 71

Replied

thats because you quite literally dont know how to code lol the api is working fine just you lol

Discord Accounts : Lunar#6184

Exploits I use: Synapse,JJsploit,Coco Z

I am C# Dev and learning CPP and Assembly right now get close to be able to make my own basic trainers soon 

Threads: 127

Replied

The API does not support Luau operators.

H3x0R#4231 (GitHub, Script Repo)
Reverse Engineer and Lego Hacker

Languages: Lua, C#, C++

If you DM me, make it worth my time. Ask your question straightforwardly if you want me to reply.

MaximusExploit

Maximus

Threads: 33

Replied

@OpenGamerTips luau compound assignment operators

Threads: 127

Replied

H3x0R#4231 (GitHub, Script Repo)
Reverse Engineer and Lego Hacker

Languages: Lua, C#, C++

If you DM me, make it worth my time. Ask your question straightforwardly if you want me to reply.