Maybe Not Every But Most Of Them That I See Are Just Complaining About JJSploit

Not To Hate JJSploit Or Anything, Just Saying

Random quote here...

Moon

Moon

vip

Threads: 314

Replied

The hell?? Yes, every complaint is about JJSploit because I don't know if you can tell, this is the WeAreDevs forum and you know what made JJSploit? WeAreDevs

Kura

kuraise

Threads: 3

Replied

I don't know, probably WeAreDevs made the exploit and this is a forum made by the owners of the exploit?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/877610317037858846/975469974405673041/Signature.png

KenQuake

#Nihon4Life

vip

Threads: 6

Replied

They are almost all about kk because it is like the most widely used exploit and every Wednesday when roblox updates the little kids who use it come to the server and forums to complain about it not working 

Corn is not a great source of nutrients 

Syraxes_

Web Developer

vip

Threads: 40

Replied

It's kind of stupid. Even if it is a forum. It is also made to help users using JJsploit. It is not the only exploit.

But it is the forum of its creators, There will obviously be more information and help than on other sites.

I'm not lazy, I'm just highly motivated to do nothing. #I💚Dogs.

Threads: 198

Replied

@Moon What I am trying to say, that moderators should make a thread discussing what should they do / check first before making a complaint, for example make a thread or PIN a thread that already exists about patched exploits.

Random quote here...

Moon

Moon

vip

Threads: 314

Replied

@VoidableMethod

It doesn't really matter, a lot of people have tried / think they've tried everything in our existing pinned threads. Also there's no "limit" on how many threads there can be on the forum so I don't get your point at all

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )