Categories > WeAreDevs > Suggestions >

Editing threads

Threads: 59

Posted

Editing threads-

When editing a thread when already publish we should get the option to change the title.

Just in case someone might have misspelled their title or if they were creating a script and wanted to make sure people know what is going on like for "Ex Infinite Robux!!! Working ----> Infinite Robux!!! Patched or another example Script v1 ----> Script V2 and so on."

It's just way better then someone opening the thread and it being new then they see the same thread but instead thinks it's not updated due to already viewing the thread a couple days ago without a Title change. The thread creator gets more views when saying UPDATED!! or V2 OUT!!! Most people would think the script is outdated and never check "Body" and always look at the "Title/Topic".

Sorry if this doesn't make sense I am so sick right now I have no clue if I worded any of this right.

Moon

Moon

vip

Threads: 314

Replied

There's already a 10 minute window to edit the title after the thread is posted to correct any errors

Threads: 59

Replied

@atari

I mean for the title.

Just in case if your making a script and suddenly its patched you can do (PATCHED!!)

Even after hours/days/weeks/months of making the thread

Threads: 0

Replied

i think its right and very useful information , thanks .

Threads: 34

Replied

You have a 10 minute window to edit the title and correct typos. Any longer is disabled to prevent people from randomly completely changing the point of the thread and weaponizing context from replies.

Like if a thread is popular and actually educative. Would suck if one day the OP got paid to change it to an advertisement.

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )