Categories > Exploiting > Roblox >

[PROOF OF CONCEPT] Multi-API command-line script executor!

VisualPlugin

VisualPlugn't

Threads: 25

Posted

I used JJSploit for a few years and found that having to deal with GUIs there when most of my other workflows live in PowerShell isn't great for productivity.  It was a hassle for me to open a new file-selector window and modify a few initial values just to get a script I saved to run.  Too many clicks!

To solve that problem, I had to iterate.  I started out with adding a global renv function 'exec' which passes in a file path, relative to '/workspace' and a few other parameters.  Then I had to modify existing scripts to work with my parameterisation system (using '_G.EXEC_ARGS').  I later added support for '_G.EXEC_RETURN', which turned my rudimentary script hub into an extensible function library.

I wasn't done yet!  I wrote a Python program to hook WRD through finj.exe and connected with named pipes from the comfort of my terminal.  The output was still printed onto the developer console, which still required mouse intervention - so I wrote clunky wrapper code that pipes module output into the console (and not using rconsoleprint).  This is where I am today.

You can find the source code here.  As of now, it's 268'd to oblivion.

In light of these turbulent times, I'm expecting the exploiting paradigm to change drastically in many ways.  I am working for a future of script execution which is efficient and in the command line.  For this reason, I would like to work with a team which makes execution software for the Rōblox platform.

Pardon my lack of documentation and instructions of use.  Python is a relatively easy language to debug (at least, if you have VS Code).  As for how to use my program: let's arrange a time to call!

Discord:

! ( 30 spaces) !#0483

Your SUPREME RESPECTED LEADER VISUALPLUGIN blesses the current occasion which attracts you to my presence.

Threads: 71

Replied

why would anyone like a terminal over a simple user friendly gui

i use arch btw

VisualPlugin

VisualPlugn't

Replied

@Whoman

1) automation; can be used as part of a larger program.

2) no need to move your hands from keyboard to mouse and back.

3) custom syntax without steep learning curve that is optimised for running scripts on the fly. 

Added

@_realnickk

It was worse last week.  DLLs are still there in case I need to implement support for other APIs.  Python scripts are found in src

Your SUPREME RESPECTED LEADER VISUALPLUGIN blesses the current occasion which attracts you to my presence.

SeizureSalad

i love femboys

Threads: 79

Replied

@_realnickk it is pyton bozo

"Questionable intellegence, but I like the mystery" - CubeFaces

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1136067487847415848/1138948596679589898/sig.png

VisualPlugin

VisualPlugn't

Replied

@_realnickk

I'll look into it once I can exploit again! 

Added

@_realnickk

I'm deciding to not use any extraneous DLL-storage systems.  The utility you linked to me seems to work entirely using .NET modularisation.  I have searched on GItHub for scripts that reference Costura, but no result.  So I conclude that it's not a viable option.

Threads: 198

Replied

Damn, never seen anything like that I think. Vouch, nice release!

Random quote here...

0x90

dingleberry#2286

vip

Threads: 26

Replied

This is actually pretty cool, good job

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )