Categories > Coding > C++ >

Need assistance on creating my own Exploit DLL/API/Collection of functions to inject in to roblox and exploit

Ascon_Alt

Not In Use Anymore

Threads: 4

Posted

I want to create my own DLL/API but I literally have no idea. if anyone could help that would be awesome!

Before posting, think is this going to be nice, if no, don't post it, if yes, go ahead.

Hectique

Hectique

Threads: 186

Replied

A DLL and an API are 2 completely different things. Let me explain.

The DLL is made in C++, and is what does stuff like inject into ROBLOX and stuff. You can Download Axon and make the DLL and it's functions, all that good stuff, or you can hire someone to make you the DLL in C++. You can also try to skid a DLL, but I don't recommend it unless you wanna get into some Serious trouble.

The API is made in C#, and the API actually does stuff like manipulate the games code to inject Lua scripts and stuff. You can make a C# library or class with all the APIs functions and stuff, and that is pretty much it.

I would suggest you learn C#, ROBLOX Lua, how Lua functions work, and most of C++ before you actually go make an API.

I hope this helped.

a former active and known member of the WRD community, but im kinda just a meme now

Threads: 72

Replied

Don't buy exploits its not worth it your gonna quit anyway

Taking accountability will help you excel in life

Wabz

Winning.js

Threads: 194

Replied

@Astronemi I'm pretty sure you can make an API in any language. An API is Application Programming Interface, which basically connects 2 different things. In the case of exploiting, it stilll applies. You can make your "API" in Python if you want and make an API to interact with your dll that is going to be injected. I think JJSploit is made in Electron, which is basically some HTML/CSS/JS and NodeJS code. He made it in a way that it interacts with his DLL, exploit-main.dll.

My new discord is Wabz#1337 with ID 777154062789509130

AIpha

alpha

Threads: 23

Replied

@Hectique
Hectique I'm sorry but most of this is just wrong. A dll can be made in more languages.  You don't use c++ to Inject into roblox that's c#. Axon is a terrible choice it's broken, unstable, overall bad. You don't manipulate the games code in by any means and you don't even do that in c#. You don't make a libary of functions out of an API that's litterally what an API is. I don't mean to attack you but this information is misleading and incorrect. You should learn a little bit more about programming and roblox exploiting.

Was on WRD front page

Programs I own - Synapse X, Protosmasher, Sirhurt, Sweat Heart of Sigma Chi, Scriptware V2

Languages I know - C#,JS,Lua,VB.net
Learning - Python, C

Hectique

Hectique

Threads: 186

Replied

@AIpha Atleast that is how I learned...

a former active and known member of the WRD community, but im kinda just a meme now

simple_x

milktea

Threads: 22

Replied

creating your own execution dll isn't that hard.

it depends on what you're aiming for and the difficulty of it

LBI - Easiest

Proto Conversion - Easy

Bytecode Conversion - Intermediate

Wrappers - Hard (hacky, hard to make and prevent mem leaks)

CLVM - Hardest

now you know what to go for, try learning some sources and get help from professionals

i own synapse x
biggest idiot in town

discord: nakiri#4485

Threads: 7

Replied

Mfw everyone correcting each other 

weed is peak comedy.

simple_x

milktea

Threads: 22

Replied

@25074 wrappers really are easy, but it depends on the person who's making the wrapper. if it was well made then it would be good, won't mem leak much. plus skidding isn't counted since OP asked how to make his OWN dll. wrappers are hard because it is hacky to make without skidding off axon or some kind of that

Added

@25074 also lbi more like lbtrash

i own synapse x
biggest idiot in town

discord: nakiri#4485

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )