Forums > cpp >

Need assistance on creating my own Exploit DLL/API/Collection of functions to inject in to roblox and exploit

Ascon_Alt

Not In Use Anymore

Threads: 4

Posted

I want to create my own DLL/API but I literally have no idea. if anyone could help that would be awesome!

Before posting, think is this going to be nice, if no, don't post it, if yes, go ahead.

ThatPhoenix

Was toxic now nice guy

Threads: 21

Replied

A DLL is different to an API.

A DLL is made in C++ 

An API is made in C# used to interface with the dll.

So if you want to make your own DLL and/or API then learn those computer languages.

Oh and make sure to learn Lua, it'll really help you out!

#RemoveDanSploitShet!

Its time to get DanSploit X off WRD! Time for another exploit to shine!

Phoenix#8419

Hectique

French Skid

Threads: 175

Replied

A DLL and an API are 2 completely different things. Let me explain.

The DLL is made in C++, and is what does stuff like inject into ROBLOX and stuff. You can Download Axon and make the DLL and it's functions, all that good stuff, or you can hire someone to make you the DLL in C++. You can also try to skid a DLL, but I don't recommend it unless you wanna get into some Serious trouble.

The API is made in C#, and the API actually does stuff like manipulate the games code to inject Lua scripts and stuff. You can make a C# library or class with all the APIs functions and stuff, and that is pretty much it.

I would suggest you learn C#, ROBLOX Lua, how Lua functions work, and most of C++ before you actually go make an API.

I hope this helped.

ROBLOX Profile = https://www.roblox.com/users/1175663020/profile

Your favorite french skid

ROBLOX Lua Scripter | ROBLOX Game Developer

ZaphireHacks

Exploit Dev

Threads: 56

Replied

Discord Accounts : Lunar#6284,ZaphireAlt#7417,Necrotic#1254

Exploits I use: Synapse,JJsploit,Coco Z

I am C# Dev and learning CPP right now get close to be able to make my own basic trainers soon

Wabz

Cancel your Netflix

Threads: 126

Replied

@ThatPhoenix I'm pretty sure you can make an API in any language. An API is Application Programming Interface, which basically connects 2 different things. In the case of exploiting, it stilll applies. You can make your "API" in Python if you want and make an API to interact with your dll that is going to be injected. I think JJSploit is made in Electron, which is basically some HTML/CSS/JS and NodeJS code. He made it in a way that it interacts with his DLL, WeAreDevs_DLL.dll.

https://i.imgur.com/O4SFC5v.png

AIpha

China town

Threads: 22

Replied

@Hectique
Hectique I'm sorry but most of this is just wrong. A dll can be made in more languages.  You don't use c++ to Inject into roblox that's c#. Axon is a terrible choice it's broken, unstable, overall bad. You don't manipulate the games code in by any means and you don't even do that in c#. You don't make a libary of functions out of an API that's litterally what an API is. I don't mean to attack you but this information is misleading and incorrect. You should learn a little bit more about programming and roblox exploiting.

Was on WRD front page

Programs I own - Protosmasher, Calamari

Languages I know - C#,JS,Lua,VB.net
Learning - Python, C

Hectique

French Skid

Threads: 175

Replied

@AIpha Atleast that is how I learned...

ROBLOX Profile = https://www.roblox.com/users/1175663020/profile

Your favorite french skid

ROBLOX Lua Scripter | ROBLOX Game Developer

simple_x

Professional Retard

Threads: 12

Replied

creating your own execution dll isn't that hard.

it depends on what you're aiming for and the difficulty of it

LBI - Easiest

Proto Conversion - Easy

Bytecode Conversion - Intermediate

Wrappers - Hard (hacky, hard to make and prevent mem leaks)

CLVM - Hardest

now you know what to go for, try learning some sources and get help from professionals

“Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand.”

</> Rosery Team | C++ developer | Lua scripter

Roblox  |  GitHub  YouTube  ]

Virtualization

Virtualization

patron

Threads: 77

Replied

@simple_x

umwhat no, wrappers are the easiest, a C++ beginner can easily learn how to make one, Axon is a prime example, I modified your list.

Wrappers - Easy if you know what you are doing, it's also easy to learn to make.

Lua Bytecode Interpreters - Slightly harder, they're fairly easy to make and are extremely easy to update, that is, if it is written properly.

Protoconversion - Dead execution method you shouldn't use, it's just not efficient enough, overall, it's a pain to update and isn't even worth writing in the long term.

Bytecode Transpilers and Converters - Transpilers aren't hard to make (assuming you can make 2 of the below mentioned execution metods below), converters are hard to learn yet easy to make.

Now, the big bois:

CLVM - It's hard to learn, it's not reccomended for a beginner, if you know what you're doing, you can make one in no time, just enjoy updating it -_- . It's tedious to update a CLVM.

HSVM - Basically a CLVM just hooked, it's not hard. You do need to know basic hooking but that's no issue.

LSI - this is not to be confused with an LBI, this is (from what i've been told) when you inject lua 1.0 or anything similar, and use lua 5.1 to execute scripts (please note this does not make any sense, I was just told a quick intro.)

FSJC - One of the hardest execution methods, not many of these exist, most of them are private. I'm not going to spill too much but it's basically a LSI with a luau decompiler. It also abuses the hell out of Just In Time (JIT) to achieve benchmarks as low as 0.04 to 0.00388921.

I've ranked these from least hardest to hardest. I am speaking with experience as I have tried to write every execution method on this list.

Just remember not to give up.

me account has +23 rep
I'm a C++ developer
I know other languages like C# and XAML
I'm also a UI designer
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o

o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o

o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o

Threads: 7

Replied

Mfw everyone correcting each other 

weed is peak comedy.

simple_x

Professional Retard

Threads: 12

Replied

@Virtualization wrappers really are easy, but it depends on the person who's making the wrapper. if it was well made then it would be good, won't mem leak much. plus skidding isn't counted since OP asked how to make his OWN dll. wrappers are hard because it is hacky to make without skidding off axon or some kind of that

Added

@Virtualization also lbi more like lbtrash

“Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand.”

</> Rosery Team | C++ developer | Lua scripter

Roblox  |  GitHub  YouTube  ]

Virtualization

Virtualization

patron

Threads: 77

Replied

@simple_x

Lbi is trash, and you should know how to set up stack values, tables and wrapping with unwrapping too.

The rest isn't difficult.

It really isn't hard if you understand axon entirely.

me account has +23 rep
I'm a C++ developer
I know other languages like C# and XAML
I'm also a UI designer
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o