Categories > WeAreDevs > Hangout >

ClassicCat Scamming on v3rm...

Threads: 89

Posted

After all, classic wasn't a good guy..... I mean I always supported him, no matter what community, nobody deserves to be scammed... He even lies to me, he asked me to make a pfp for "his friend" named HappyGame, and HappyGame was actually his alt....

So, here is Classic's v3rm

https://v3rmillion.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=1604703

If you go to his rep..

Somebody complained about being scammed. In his siggy he claims he isn't a multi accounter..?

But if you go to his possible accounts list, go to this, https://v3rmillion.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=1348053

Then go to his thread about selling a skidded iron brew obfuscator, he mentioned he was "Skied Master", and I think we ALL know who Skied Master is... Skied, if you are reading this, thats just really bad.... And you also IP logged me with your fake "hub", I am pretty sure (i dont know, he gave me the source but could easily remove the ip logger part)

This won't be an "expose" but this is just a d!ck move. Scammed somebody out of 15$ + Multi-accounter, and lies about VPN, to evade rep.

(Bored to make a v3rm thread since the community is rlly toxic)

Btw here to prove this is classic -_- https://v3rmillion.net/showthread.php?tid=1019642

Hello there

#StayHome

Hectique

Hectique

Threads: 186

Replied

I don't use v3rm but ok

a former active and known member of the WRD community, but im kinda just a meme now

Replied

@Hectique

He is scamming people, what I am trying to say

Hello there

#StayHome

Threads: 84

Replied

Ew V3rmillion too many toxic kids on it :(

modifying a ui and calling it yours does mean it's your ui.

- JalapenoGuy

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/769992459916017687/1065084754128539658/image0.jpg

davidTube

not inactive

noticed

Threads: 88

Replied

@JalapenoGuy ikr i only use it to get scripts lol

N4ri

truly gamer pro :suncool:

contentCreator

Replied

The multi-accounting system on v3rm isn't accurate at all, so take it with a grain of salt, V3rm linked my account to dozens of unrelated accounts.

<3 N4ri
---

Exploits i use: Comet
Scripts i use: anything cool

Wabz

Winning.js

Threads: 194

Replied

The only reason i have a v3rm account is to get scripts. Also, i hate the way they force you to login or register in order to see the thread.

My new discord is Wabz#1337 with ID 777154062789509130

Replied

@N4ri

Did you even read the thread

Added

@SUPERSMASHERBROS

Did you read the thread

Hello there

#StayHome

N4ri

truly gamer pro :suncool:

contentCreator

Replied

<3 N4ri
---

Exploits i use: Comet
Scripts i use: anything cool

Replied

@N4ri

Thread was deleted cause double post

it was about devil's explorer

https://gyazo.com/4181ec53ab2cb427cf436d87bae9716e

Added

Hello there

#StayHome

Threads: 0

Replied

hey this is my alt I made to reply to this post and I wanna state something :

Me and my friend were selling ROBLOX maps & things and this guy bought the map download from my selly page and then once he got the map, he was expecting there to be scripts & more then spammed my friend with racist stuff, then spammed my DMs swearing and cursing me out. So I refused to give him the scripts in the map since I did not promise that or anything like that and left a big fat rep saying he got "scammed"

The multi-account part is completely B.S and that was just me and my friend on the School Internet going on v3rmillion and he told me he made a obfuscator so he created a post saying he is selling per script and I was happy to join until I saw he got -repped for it being skidded then I viewed it to find out it looks like ironbrew. Contact me on Discord, happy to provide WhatsApp messages on Mobile since those can't be faked.

But since we were on the same internet going on v3rmillion we got matched as a multi-accounter and the last one is not me but when I was browsing on a public OVH since my normal OVH was down for some reason, I went on v3rmillion not remembering I am on a PUBLIC OVH and then he just appeared.

Ryan_ has left another false rep claiming he got scammed out of 50$ on his account "BeastMemory" which is a dead account that has nothing to do with the marketplace and if he get scammed, I'd like to his dispute with GIFs since he does own a message logger.

Oh yeah,

forgot to tell you.

Don't make bogus retarded claims on me. Your IP logger GUI was B.S and on April Fools, you'd have to be dumb to think that's real, and you know it. Run the script again with HTTP Spy and you can see no IP logger appears you dumb@$$

Now, 

I hope you know you are the world's most fakest friend out there. Seriously? You are attempting to expose your friend over false rep on my v3rmillion? Talk to my real friends and they can say I never scammed anyone.

Go to hell you piece of sh$! You got me harrassed for this bogus post, this is why I am back on this god horrible cursed forums full of moderators making fun of me for my personality. I went to v3rmillion to escape this cursed forum. 

Edit : Now leave me alone and instead of taking everything to disputes you WRD fan boy take it to DMs for once. Good job trying to ruin my reputation, not gonna work.

Replied

@classiccatalt

<3

Wow what a coincidence, your friend was selling an obfuscator too?!?!? with the same lay out as you were selling it here? Wow thats a really big coincidence, you know that

Hello there

#StayHome

Threads: 0

Replied

@27164You realize.. we copy and pasted EVERYTHING right?

We put no effort, we just got the obfuscation tool, my friend put it on his USB and he thought of some comedic name, created the account and then copy and pasted whatever we wrote.

Next >>>

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )