Categories > Exploiting > Roblox >

JJSploit/WRD API Updates

Threads: 34

Posted

(This update has been reverted)

JJSploit will soon offer two injection options. One being the old module, the other being the new module as described below.

Memory Leak Fix:

A major memory leak involved with the WRD API and JJSploit has finally been fixed! With this fix, scripts like JJSploit's built-in aimbot will no longer suddenly crash 10 minutes into gameplay. You should be able to play for as long as you need without crashing. Many other scripts dependent on the drawing library(e.g Owl Hub/ESP scripts) should experience noticeable improvement as well.

fireclickdetector() support

https://gyazo.com/daa8242381d5e5f72640371564c52591

fireclickdetector() has been in high demand for automated game cheat scripts. Now the WRD API supports it!

Documentation found here.

Etc

There were various other internal improvements in the stability of script execution. This should increase reliability by a huge margin.

I mentioned JJSploit because it uses the WRD API, so improvements to the API in turn improve JJSploit. JJSploit's interface alone hasn't received changes. Only the WRD API's exploit module has received improvements.

JJSploit and the WRD API users do not need to download anything to experience these changes. The injected module will be automatically downloaded.

This is not to say that JJSploit never crashes anymore. The claim is of fewer crashes. There is still the occasional injection crash and scripts that have errors or code built for other exploits may cause issues. Although, crashes of all types should be much less frequent.

Make sure your anti-virus and firewall are not blocking the new update from downloading!

New Issues

I've been made aware that this update introduced new issues. Such as:

*The games becoming laggy when injected. I assume that this is only occurring on low-end machines.

*JJSploit's wall detection on the aimbot no longer working. 

Being a fundamentally new code-base, bugs are expected. I will look into them soon! Thank you everyone for the reports.

Threads: 89

Replied

very epic ðŸ˜ŽðŸ˜ŽðŸ˜ŽðŸ˜ŽðŸ˜ŽðŸ˜ŽðŸ˜ŽðŸ˜ŽðŸ˜Ž                           fafafafafafaa

Hello there

#StayHome

Zera

Casual Femboy Agent

vip

Threads: 39

Replied

a new update to wrd api, finally-

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/995469995742068832/1073019970012848228/Untitled39_20220604185345.png

Threads: 0

Replied

Hello admin.
      this update causes me tremendous lost of enjoyment due to the JJsploit update. Reason is when i load my roblox and all the resources when i start to click the attach button on JJsploit, roblox will tremendously freeze.

i just want to have a outdated version because i have a feeling that the new update trigger that freeze.

Replied

@59606Interesting you say that. I haven't experienced any signs to suggest that possibility. You're sure that this is new behavior?

Here is the old module: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/423644248156667951/738082237140172970/exploit-main.dll

Try using this dll injector or any other DLL injector you prefer to inject the dll. Then you can just open JJSploit and start using the old version again.

Replied

@Xero i am very very sure 100% i mean i just  want the last version of it not this new. i want to send you a clip so that you and i can understand well

Added

@Xero how to off the auto update?

THANKS! WORKING but how to off update?

Threads: 84

Replied

Finally! Now my WRD API exploit is more useful now!

modifying a ui and calling it yours does mean it's your ui.

- JalapenoGuy

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/769992459916017687/1065084754128539658/image0.jpg

Wabz

Winning.js

Threads: 194

Replied

Yes good update!

My new discord is Wabz#1337 with ID 777154062789509130

davidTube

not inactive

noticed

Threads: 88

Replied

@PoorPC happened to me as well. i reinstalled roblox, and it worked. idk why.

Hectique

Hectique

Threads: 186

Replied

I kind of need help with this feature...

It also has to do with Making Exploit scripts in general...

How do I get the Instances names?

I used to know how to do this because I used to have Synapse and I could just Fire up a SaveInstance, But that is far different now because Recently I tried to log into my Synapse, and I couldn't log in, and on top of that I couldn't change my password.

Do I do a backdoor check? Please, give me some insight.

Thank you!

a former active and known member of the WRD community, but im kinda just a meme now

Replied

@25074 The issue really can't be fixed if its the script that is the problem. Scripts coded badly will leak. Like creating new variables over and over in a loop. 

If you're talking about something else, do you mind giving replication steps?

Hacker_Man1

Not A Nerd

Threads: 20

Replied

Fix the kicking when i inject pls

Guys i need synapse plesss HackerMan#9102

Exploits I use: Protosmasher, Coco Z

Replied

Yeah i am having the same issue as a few here, although my laptop isnt exactly low-end

it worked perfectly fine until the new fixes in which whenever i inject into certain games, it goes as low as 1 fps, and sometimes it even closes roblox. 

again, it might be my own device and it might be low end, but this completely ruined the experience for me.

Replied

@25074Are you sure you're referring to the updated module?

Next >>>

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )