Categories > Exploiting > Roblox >

Which Paid Exploit is the Best For You

Zera

Casual Femboy Agent

vip

Threads: 39

Posted

Alright, im pretty bored whilst making this thread due to nothing to do so im going to start off the thread. I have recently obtained Synapse X yesterday and rejoined the discord server after getting blacklisted on my last account from May 26th. So, i will be reviewing the exploits, calamari, sentinel, sirhurt, and synapse since those are the only 4 exploits i necessarily own. And realize this is my own opinion and i wont be posting benchmarks, you do that yourself. (Stop tryna sell your synapse account jex you can get blacklisted)

Starting things off, Calamari. In all honesty Calamari isn't necessarily my favorite exploit, i particularly dislike it infact because its decompiler is broken, and its execution is very limited. Its obviously not in krnl's league and has LBI execution unlike Sirhurt, Sentinel and Krnl which use bytecode conversion. But of course that isnt necessarily a bad thing. I am no c++ developer however i generally believe for 7.50$ its a fair deal regarding the fact calamari supports almost all apple devices and Windows. It conquers many platforms such as Jailbroken IOS, MacOS, and Windows. Its definetely a goto if your a mac user, but people which use mac for exploiting are very limited on what they can do with calamari. Its update time takes around a day or so, which kinda is like protos update time but realize they need to update all supported platforms. So, overall i give calamari a 6/10.

Now let's talk about Sirhurt. Sirhurt is an exploit which was made way back in 2015 and was one of the more popular exploits within the community. I don't necessarily dislike sirhurt as an exploit at all. It's injection takes less than a second or so and its pretty good in execution. The price for sirhurt is 10 USDs which is fair for its price. Sirhurt has recieved alot of backlash this month because of its security being pretty bad. More than 4+ sirhurt admins / upper management had either shown the information to the public or messed around with the system itself. Sirhurt is said to now officially encrypt your data but is known for having a pedo as an owner and childish staff members. The update time takes a few hours. Overall the exploit i think is a 7/10 but the company itself needs major work.

Alright next up is Sentinel. Sentinel was an exploit made back in early 2019 but got discontinued for whatever reasons there were. Sentinel was made by 2 groups, vashta and hexus. Sentinel was my one alternative from synapse when i was blacklisted but didnt support me that well. Sentinel uses bytecode conversion just like sirhurt however they have no decompiler as of yet, less functions, but pretty good injection and execution speed. The price for Sentinel is 15 USDs and i believe sentinel's price could be a bit lower. Sentinel's ui is absolutely gorgeous for many people and functions well. However sentinel has backlash for trying to compete with synapse. The development team for sentinel has pkamara, customality, kowalski, and 2 protosmasher devs. The update time for sentinel is also a few hours like sirhurt. It's a decent option but sometimes things break such as the drawing api when it updates. (That was the reason why sirmeme couldn't run unnamed esp, but its fixed now). I rate it a 7/10 also.

Finally Synapse X. Synapse was an exploit made back in 2016 but was originally named Raindrop. It was a huge success due to the reliability, functionality and features. Synapse has a built in lua U decompiler, supports almost every script within the community due to its popularity and in all honesty is worth the price of 20 USDs. Synapse is an HVM so execution is slower however it sacrifices speed for power. Synapse is mainly used for lua developers to either create their scripts or to just mess around. It has 20,000+ buyers and has updates time to time. Its update time depends on when the developers are active. Sometimes it can take a day or a couple of hours. Overall i rate Synapse a 10/10 like any other normie would.

Now you maybe wondering what exploit should i get? In my opinion, purchase calamari if you use mac. Purchase Sirhurt if you want a decently powerful exploit for a cheap price. Purchase sentinel if you just want to try something new and purchase synapse if you have some money in your wallet and if you want to get into lua scripting or run every script you desire.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/995469995742068832/1073019970012848228/Untitled39_20220604185345.png

Threads: 89

Replied

why balckt ext

Hello there

#StayHome

Zera

Casual Femboy Agent

vip

Replied

@LONG

:) light mod users only

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/995469995742068832/1073019970012848228/Untitled39_20220604185345.png

MCgamin1738

Coco Owner

Threads: 1

Replied

Here's A Version With The Color Removed So Its Readable For Dark Mode Users

Alright, im pretty bored whilst making this thread due to nothing to do so im going to start off the thread. I have recently obtained Synapse X yesterday and rejoined the discord server after getting blacklisted on my last account from May 26th. So, i will be reviewing the exploits, calamari, sentinel, sirhurt, and synapse since those are the only 4 exploits i necessarily own. And realize this is my own opinion and i wont be posting benchmarks, you do that yourself. (Stop tryna sell your synapse account jex you can get blacklisted)

Starting things off, Calamari. In all honesty Calamari isn't necessarily my favorite exploit, i particularly dislike it infact because its decompiler is broken, and its execution is very limited. Its obviously not in krnl's league and has LBI execution unlike Sirhurt, Sentinel and Krnl which use bytecode conversion. But of course that isnt necessarily a bad thing. I am no c++ developer however i generally believe for 7.50$ its a fair deal regarding the fact calamari supports almost all apple devices and Windows. It conquers many platforms such as Jailbroken IOS, MacOS, and Windows. Its definetely a goto if your a mac user, but people which use mac for exploiting are very limited on what they can do with calamari. Its update time takes around a day or so, which kinda is like protos update time but realize they need to update all supported platforms. So, overall i give calamari a 6/10.

Now let's talk about Sirhurt. Sirhurt is an exploit which was made way back in 2015 and was one of the more popular exploits within the community. I don't necessarily dislike sirhurt as an exploit at all. It's injection takes less than a second or so and its pretty good in execution. The price for sirhurt is 10 USDs which is fair for its price. Sirhurt has recieved alot of backlash this month because of its security being pretty bad. More than 4+ sirhurt admins / upper management had either shown the information to the public or messed around with the system itself. Sirhurt is said to now officially encrypt your data but is known for having a pedo as an owner and childish staff members. The update time takes a few hours. Overall the exploit i think is a 7/10 but the company itself needs major work.

Alright next up is Sentinel. Sentinel was an exploit made back in early 2019 but got discontinued for whatever reasons there were. Sentinel was made by 2 groups, vashta and hexus. Sentinel was my one alternative from synapse when i was blacklisted but didnt support me that well. Sentinel uses bytecode conversion just like sirhurt however they have no decompiler as of yet, less functions, but pretty good injection and execution speed. The price for Sentinel is 15 USDs and i believe sentinel's price could be a bit lower. Sentinel's ui is absolutely gorgeous for many people and functions well. However sentinel has backlash for trying to compete with synapse. The development team for sentinel has pkamara, customality, kowalski, and 2 protosmasher devs. The update time for sentinel is also a few hours like sirhurt. It's a decent option but sometimes things break such as the drawing api when it updates. (That was the reason why sirmeme couldn't run unnamed esp, but its fixed now). I rate it a 7/10 also.

Finally Synapse X. Synapse was an exploit made back in 2016 but was originally named Raindrop. It was a huge success due to the reliability, functionality and features. Synapse has a built in lua U decompiler, supports almost every script within the community due to its popularity and in all honesty is worth the price of 20 USDs. Synapse is an HVM so execution is slower however it sacrifices speed for power. Synapse is mainly used for lua developers to either create their scripts or to just mess around. It has 20,000+ buyers and has updates time to time. Its update time depends on when the developers are active. Sometimes it can take a day or a couple of hours. Overall i rate Synapse a 10/10 like any other normie would.

Now you maybe wondering what exploit should i get? In my opinion, purchase calamari if you use mac. Purchase Sirhurt if you want a decently powerful exploit for a cheap price. Purchase sentinel if you just want to try something new and purchase synapse if you have some money in your wallet and if you want to get into lua scripting or run every script you desire.

Exploits I Use: Coco Z, Synapse X

Wabz

Winning.js

Threads: 194

Replied

Nice review

My new discord is Wabz#1337 with ID 777154062789509130

davidTube

not inactive

noticed

Threads: 88

Replied

hey dude dont force me to use light mode i want to keep my eyes :(((

jk good review

(im pretty sure this wasnt inteded to be black text so this is why we need a preview thread button)

eb_

Formally known as Shade

vip

Threads: 4

Replied

Calamari ui: clean and user friendly. Calamari updates: the reason the updates r slow cause the only person that updates calamari has gone thro surgery recently and cant update as much as before.

Synapse X ui: there recent one not legacy is underrated people hate it but I dont I find it rlly unique and clean. But some parts can be annoying like the editor where it is to small to edit scripts. Legacy on the other hand is clean and user friendly and not much to it and customisable when editing: Editor.html and theme-wpf.json to change the appearance of the exploit. Synapse X updates: fast as they have plenty of ppl to update the dll.

Protosmasher: I'mgui and clean.cant dealing much when using a raw imgui set. Isn't as user friendly but gets the job done. Protosmasher updates: genuinely quick.

Sirhurt ui: clean and user friendly, has multiple languages which is convenient for non English users and rlly easy going. Sirhurt update: not as fast can be slow some times but has a wide range of pricing for users when they dont have cash but robux to spend.

Sentinel ui: clean and basic, user friendly I might say I can have some better designs then synapse in some cases. Sentinel update: quick like synapse but the community is quite toxic 

Added

Which exploits should u get: 

Calamari if your on iOS or mac 

Synapse if I have the money and want to look into advanced exploiting

Protosmasher: for any users that dint want any ui applications and want a quick and cheap exploit for just fun

Sentinel same reason as synapse but not as much for scripting or developing scripts

Sirhurt cheap and affordable same as protosmasher but more open to pricing like using more variety of gift cards or robux and currency. Also useful for ppl that arnt familiar with English the most common language in exploits

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1010636204225601659/1012865624797610044/sKQybOLT.gif

jex

yes

Threads: 128

Replied

unit.fun

noobhax

protocrasher

yes

Threads: 41

Replied

you forgot ProtoSmasher

nltr | Xaml & C# Developer Former Fluxus Administrator
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
💜 Developer of Kronos 💜

Senior Dev of Orbit

Discord

Zera

Casual Femboy Agent

vip

Replied

@ItsNitro

i dont own protosmasher, i dont plan on buying it anytime soon either

Added

@jex

unit.fun = calamari

noobhaxx = i could buy but i wont

protosmasher = i didnt buy it

1temz

1temz

Threads: 2

Replied

Some Fixes / new things:

about sirhurt update time, just open bootstrapper after roblox update and its works so we can say "instantly" or smthn like this.
about unit.fun, not really good and same with calamari. just buy sirhurt with same price.
about nooxhaxx: trash wrapper dont buy this trash exploit.

about temple (soon): i dmed owner before. well, better than sirhurt already. and they will make price 13$ so yeah y not.

ooga booga monkey zone

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )