Categories > Exploiting > Roblox >

Machine Learning Anti-Cheat

DisguisedCat

DisguisedCat#5927

Threads: 11

Posted

Hello, I've made a machine learning anti-cheat, pretty cool right? This is like Watchdog, Hypixel's Anti-Cheat. When someone is banned for exploiting, their game is moderated and scanned for other cheats that will be thrown into the Watchdog Database for Watchdog to detect other users using that same cheat.

This is the case, except it's Roblox and I don't manually moderate it, this takes a simple anti-fly script and makes thousands of others. I would have released it obfuscated and stuff, but at the same time it does have a lot of false detections and could cause lag for some players depending on how much detections this anti-cheat gets.

Anyways, enough talking, here it is.

The fly script being reported/used on the machine learning anti-cheat : https://streamable.com/7b0tzf

It being detected by the anti-cheat : https://streamable.com/qoppot

The whole point of this anti-cheat, is to take a normal fly script, detect it, fully patch it and make at least one other method that might work and patch them and it goes on forever to the point, it just can identify any type of flying or infinite jump, etc. 

Problem is, this was very inaccurate, after me testing for over 15 minutes, even a normal jump was detected as a fly exploit. So manually make your anti-cheat kids?

Oh yeah, one last thing. Machine Learning Anti-Cheats are horrible. They get a ton of false positives, for Hypixel, it's much more simple since they can spawn a flying character that circles around you to detect if you are using Kill Aura and stuff. Roblox machine learning anti-cheats would take FOREVER and you'd still have thousands of false detections.

idk what to say

SkieHackerYT

Panda Development Team

vip

Threads: 88

Replied

cool

please don't gave it to the roblox developers or at least -_-

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/996322272547704845/1016492646820233246/standard.gif

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1074291934501290087/1085354909609754775/PelicanDevelopment.gif

Threads: 0

Replied

Sounds really cool, and would be cool, but the false detections are sad. Cool anyways.

DisguisedCat

DisguisedCat#5927

Replied

@45194Yeah, I won't. Roblox Developers will ruin their game plus I'd have to be pretty bored to do that

Added

@63568

Yeah, it's pretty sad how the false detections are impossible to remove and people will try messing with the anti-cheat by like doing Character Modifications that might trigger legit players.

idk what to say

eb_

Formally known as Shade

vip

Threads: 4

Replied

very nice, wouldnt be too worried about this being used by devs. 1 wouldnt be hard to bypass imo, 2 very unstable and alot of false postives if you were to say do a glitch which could flag it no problem etc. but anyways nice work.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1010636204225601659/1012865624797610044/sKQybOLT.gif

TERIHAX

i say im gay as a joke 🙀

Threads: 102

Replied

@63568 ive got falsely detected and banned in phantom forces on accounts that are over rank 60+ (leveling up is hard in phantom forces and takes a long time), when i appealed, they denied it, and for my reason, they needed me to have 1k characters when i have no idea why i was banned

Added

@DisguisedCat

for Hypixel, it's much more simple since they can spawn a flying character that circles around you to detect if you are using Kill Aura and stuff.

hmm, well you could implement a dummy to circle around the roblox player and keep spawning it if it dies to check, if it dies, then prob kick em

DisguisedCat

DisguisedCat#5927

Replied

@TERIHAX

yes except kill aura doesnt exist for roblox

Added

@eb_

1. you shouldn't be worried because I won't give it to devs

2. wouldn't be hard to bypass | everything is on the server-side and it barely even requires interaction from the client, even if it does make interactions with the client, it's all not important.

3. still, glitches technecially do need to have a punishment like a 30 day ban or something since they are unfair advantages if you think about it and I agree with you about the false positives, if I truly wanted to make this a thing, I'd probably make a more advanced bot to program more advanced checks

idk what to say

TERIHAX

i say im gay as a joke 🙀

Replied

@DisguisedCat it does, you can do one easily, like in shooter games, if theres a melee, the code would do a melee stab, shoot a bullet to the closest player, it exists in phantom forces, prison life, and many games too

DisguisedCat

DisguisedCat#5927

Replied

@TERIHAX

Actually, that is a smart idea to prevent in-game Kill Auras for shooter games but I will say, it is useless. Minecraft's version of Anti-Kill Aura is very advanced since normally clients will automatically hit the bot circling around you therfore detecting it, plus the speed.

Anyways, here's what I think is wrong with your idea :

This idea is very easy to bypass, you can just delete the character that circles around you since it has to be on the client to work, of course there is other ways of doing this to prevent that but it will make it very slow, which will do one of the three things :

1. The player is legit and he is just good, he is in combat and the check is activated blocking his sight of the other player.
  2. The player gets scared and shoots it with high accuracy thinking it's a cheater but instead gets a ban.
  3. The player leaves the server because he thinks it's an exploiter

Plus, who uses Kill Aura in shooter games now a days anyways?

idk what to say

TERIHAX

i say im gay as a joke 🙀

Replied

@DisguisedCat in some games, using a melee to knife someone gives extra points

Added

@DisguisedCat and for the user deleting the "kill auto detector" dummy character, you could make a script to check if the dummy is deleted then it will kick the user, and make a few more scripts to detect if the "dummy deleted detector script" is deleted, then kick the user

DisguisedCat

DisguisedCat#5927

Replied

@TERIHAX

True, you can check if the Dummy is nil and more. But, I don't see what stops it from getting a little more advanced and completely ignoring the dummy circling around you.

idk what to say

Next >>>

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )