Categories > Exploiting > Roblox >

The end of the era of exploiting.

Threads: 20

Posted

(Is this real?) The exploiting era, 2015-2021. exploiting shooted up hard in numbers and almost every game either had an aimbotter or a fly hacker.
Now in 2021, a lot of exploits are getting discontinued. including Fluxus, HardT, and many others.

And even yesterday, synapse stopped working and all the channel in the synapse discord server were locked. 
I have been using synapse for about 8 months, and this is the first time this has happened. The new roblox update could really screw over most big names like script-ware, synapse, sentinel, krnl, fluxus.
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/875420637223591978/875659391989325884/unknown_1.png
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/799615978987716660/875658425487474708/unknown.png

Executors I own: 
Paid: Synapse X, Script-Ware, DX9-WARE
Free: None, they're all crap.

Threads: 0

Replied

....No it isn't the end of exploiting. Fluxus was already thinking of discontinuing before this (according to ShowerHeadFD). And Synapse X will surely be updated eventually. Heck, Electron is already updated. Stop panicking, exploiting isn't going to end.

Replied

@63568 thank you for assuring me, I was pretty worried as I saw a lot of people discontinuing their exploits.
why are u awake at 3 am too

Executors I own: 

Threads: 0

Replied

@Touhou Ever heard of timezones. It's 5pm.

simple_x

milktea

Threads: 22

Replied

how many times has it been said? Exploiting isn't dying. Even Louka himself said it.
the discontinuation of free exploits does not mean that exploiting is dying. all roblox did was just inline functions and broke most exploits.
script-ware won't die, synapse won't die, sentinel won't die. the free exploits can die but eventually they'll return.
you paid for it and eventually you'll be able to use it. this update isn't really big and didn't cause much damage (louka himself said luau caused more trouble than this)

v3rm thread: https://v3rmillion.net/showthread.php?tid=1131271

i own synapse x
biggest idiot in town

discord: nakiri#4485

MINISHXP

[REDACTED]

Threads: 3

Replied

just wanna say that  84834633 of freee eggsploits discontinued because their (skids or something else) devs cant update != the end of exploiting

1. synapse is fixing

2. electron is already working

3. go use electron

4. synapse will update soon

so ye dont worry bro everything ok

Threads: 29

Replied

nicholas updated elbrus (unreleased exploit) 2 days ago

moonware updated a few hours after elbrus (ez)

electron updated also a few hours after moonware

fluxus prolly revives soon

back lol

Replied

@63568 what's timezones :smiling_imp:

Added

@49976Who's louka :think:

Added

@39177Hopefully

Added

@MINISHXP thank you habibi, also how the hell can a free exploit outdo a 20$ top of the line exploit, kinda sus

Added

@Lxnnyy what's moonware, never heard of it.

Added

@39177HardT was an exploit that wasnt known, but definetly tops Krnl, it has custom api/dll and tbh is almost as good as synapse, it was free but the keysystem took a solid 15 minutes, I don't know what happened to it, but it's definetly out there.

Executors I own: 

Threads: 34

Replied

Synapse X is already updated. It's just not yet pushed because 3ds is working on the bugs.

Also no, This update will barely affect any paid exploits like scriptware as they're an actual developers and know what they're doing unlike other people who does not really know what they are doing.

ecstacy_lxnny

yea i'm lxnny

vip

Threads: 84

Replied

@MaximusExploit Does not affect any paid exploit except sirhurt :kekekekek: Sirhurt has been "Full Print support" sploit from 3 weeks now ig

im bipolar btw

Next >>>

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )