Categories > Exploiting > Complaints >

Jjsploit virus?

Threads: 1

Posted

It has so many trojan detectings and u guys say its not virus but i think you guys are hiding something because when i download it it came with chromium and people sayd chrominum is virus and another time it came with mcafee and idk if thats virus but its sketchy so i think your hiding something and you guys are hackers

Threads: 2

Replied

It is a virus. It's known to be a bitcoin miner and RAT. And sells your IP and data. Powerwash your computer, it's for the best.

Threads: 1

Replied

so thats wy my accounts keep getting hacked its because of we are devs jjsploit so thank you alot and im going to power wash

Replied

Well if you didn't give your password away then maybe yeah, and JJSploit is also trash so there's no point. I recommend krnl from https://krnl.ca, NOT wearedevs.

MINISHXP

[REDACTED]

Threads: 3

Replied

@KidStyleNinja uhh no? lol

Threads: 0

Replied

Where did you download JJSploit from? I downloaded JJSploit and I didn't get chromium or mcafee. Also what you are describing is adware, not malware. 

JJSploit is not a virus. That is the truth. It's your choice if you wish to remain blind to it.

Threads: 19

Replied

@KidStyleNinja  NOTHINGS A VIRUS ON THIS SITE PEOPLE JUST WANT TO DEFAME IT 

JJspliot also upgraded, krnl advertises wearedevs krnl too. when they have slow servers they ask to download from wearedevs. 

the other exploits are guaranteed safe. 

cant beleive  this :|

this is dissapointing

Added

@jjsploitvirus12 nah its probably because of something else

10 years ago

Threads: 54

Replied

@KidStyleNinja lmao did you at least do a bit of research before saying that?

Added

@jjsploitvirus12 I've had jjsploit from https://wearedevs.net/d/JJSploit on my pc for a year or two now and nothing has happened so I don't know where this info came from

Added

@child1010 it indeed is very dissapointing

Mail me at sirweebdev@protonmail.com if you have any questions or you want to say anything to me, I'll reply (maybe).

SnowyWaves

Hentai Connoisseur

vip

Replied

Lmao

/charsss

simp for immune 

ecstacy_lxnny

yea i'm lxnny

vip

Threads: 84

Replied

Lmao its not a virus and neither is it trash, Jon finally did updates to JJSploit and now it actually is a decent Exploit and  supports owl hub, snow hub, dark hub

im bipolar btw

TERIHAX

i say im gay as a joke 🙀

Threads: 102

Replied

@KidStyleNinja stop lying please.

Replied

@SirWeeb

My bad I was late.

All the trojan detections that windows defender detects? Doing research it shows that the trojan codes (the file names) are pieces for BitCoin miner and RATs.

Why would anyone put rats and/or btc miners inside a "harmless" exploit? Because they're skids.

There should be NO reason why any exploit has a bitcoin miner and a RAT, unless if they're purposely trying to sell their data on their behalf.

And nothing happened for a year because it happens in the background, so yeah you got your stuff sold.

Next >>>

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )