Categories > Exploiting > Roblox >

Is Proxo safe?

Threads: 18

Posted

I want to use it but I heared that it is removed from wearedevs.Why is that?Isn't it safe?

CJ99

CJ$

Threads: 50

Replied

just dont use it, from what i've heard its "malicious"

https://gyazo.com/9e36f19dea3a77fbcdc641f0276c4cd8

"I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda."

Threads: 95

Replied

I've Somewhat Deobfuscated It Since Its Just .Net Reactor But Its Pretty Od Nothing Malicious But It Add's Itself To Startup Has Many Ad's Etc Its Overall Pretty Trash Ngl

Threads: 0

Replied

I don't think proxo got removed from wrd for being malicious. But i'm not the one to give details on it.

As far as I know, proxo isn't malicious just full of ads.

haxcollector

Professional Exploiter

Threads: 8

Replied

NO IT IS NOT (ACCORDING TO ME)

Hello, I collect exploits for roblox.

Proxo is not safe according to me because:

1. It starts at startup

2. Increases CPU usage

3. Fakes CPU usage in task manager (It says that a system program is using 60% CPU but Proxo is the one using it)

4. It doesn't let you install it in downloads but for some reason forces you to install it in the desktop (sus)

Threads: 5

Replied

Ngl i forgot about proxo

Threads: 2

Replied

Proxo itself isn't malicous, it's just the ad installers, although it seems to be keyless and afree now because of the low user count and not having business. Kinda sad ngl if you ask me.

omg ur a clown! /charsss

Threads: 202

Replied

proxo was removed due to a disagreement with dainel (the creator of proxo) and jon (the owner of this site), not due to malware

While proxo is technically virus-free, based on the experience here, it prob has bloatware in its installer and if you do not decline the installation,  it may lead to adware
If you do decide to use it, make sure that you read the installer and decline any bloatware.

and not be that dumb guy who automatically concludes its a rat cuz he didn't read the installer and installed bloatware

Reputation Goal: 69
#NoMoreMods

#MEWANTGLOBALCHAT 

Moon

Moon

vip

Threads: 314

Replied

As others said above, it comes with a ton of bloatware but isn't necessarily unsafe

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )