Categories > Exploiting > Roblox >

[RELEASE] SimpleSploit Exploit V1

Alternate

stop take my rice

vip

Threads: 113

Posted

Introducing SimpleSploit Executor; The New... Newest... Simplest Exploit.

Welcome everyone! Today I am releasing the first exploit that I've made that I'm making available to the public. This exploit is made for noobies to the exploiting community, as a simple exploit that everyone can use (hence the name SimpleSploit). I will explain the features that SmipleSploit offers in a moment, but first, know that the download link will be at the bottom of this post. Without further ado, let me explain SimpleSploit.

Features:

• Lua and LuaC support
  • Easy injection/attach
  • Open File and Save File buttons
  • Script hub with Infinite Yield, CMD-X, Remote Spy, and V.G Hub, all extremely usefull scripts for exploiting.
  • Script color coding
  • Login System
  • UI that isn't too simplistic and bland, but instead something modern and simple.

And more!

SimpleSploit uses the WeAreDevs API, meaning it can execute complex scripts like Owl Hub.

While SimpleSploit isn't the best executor, that was never the goal with SimpleSploit. This project is meant to be an exploit that newcomers to the exploiting community can use to before they move onto exploits like Synapse X or ScriptWare. This is version 1 of SimpleSploit, and I hope you enjoy it!

To Download:

I uploaded the ZIP to Mega.NZ because I couldn't find anywhere else to upload it to.

Download the ZIP file and then extract it. Open the folder called "SimpleSploitV1" and run SimpleSploit.exe to get the executor.

DECRYTION KEY: 8_wiWEufw1i-j3toREduVT-qNB7s51Pop4yFHnlJRpM

Click Here to Download SimpleSploit for Windows

SimpleSploit Login Information:

SimpleSploit V1 is equipped with a login system to prevent certain people from accessing it, and to hopefully prevent unauthorized distribution of the exploit. This post is the official post, and the Mega.NZ link is the ONLY official place to download the exploit. The login information is below:

• Username: SimpleSploit
  • Password: SimpleSploit

Thank you and hope you enjoy SimpleSploit V1!

EXTRA INFORMATION:

*TO SEE THAT THE LINKS ARE LEGIT, CLICK AND DRAG THEM AND IT WILL SHOW YOU THE LINK IT LEADS TO.*

Unless WeAreDevs API is a virus (which I am very confident it is not) then I can promise this exploit is safe. All the VirusTotal detections were the WeAreDevs DLL's too, not even anything else.

we are dead

Threads: 22

Replied

Please show a picture of the ui.

Threads: 95

Replied

No One Can Download Cause You Provided The Mega Link Without The Decryption Key For It

Syraxes_

Web Developer

vip

Threads: 40

Replied

@GoldenCheats

Yes indeed. 

I'm not lazy, I'm just highly motivated to do nothing. #I💚Dogs.

Alternate

stop take my rice

vip

Replied

So sorry! Just added decryption link.

we are dead

Threads: 198

Replied

As for a "simple" UI, it looks not that good. It's missing the clear button. It uses fastColoredTextBox which isn't popular anymore and is bad, for the future, use Monaco or Ace. It's not hard, if you want I can tell you how to add Monaco. Also, here's the images of the UI:

"Login" UI:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/915277519207432314/949754574707781732/unknown.png

Main UI:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/915277519207432314/949754705502937188/unknown.png

Random quote here...

Threads: 66

Replied

@VoidableMethod so, this is bad but carmel isnt?

"Building blocks of imagination, united in the virtual realm, where creativity thrives and friendships ignite. Welcome to the Roblox revolution!" - chatgpt

Alternate

stop take my rice

vip

Replied

@Aja

Thanks for the feedback. Again, this is my first published exploit, and I'm working to create better ones. As for FastColoredTextBox, what else do you recommend? I could use plain textbox, but it's too... well... plain. I wanted to use Monaco but frankly, I don't know how to use it or make it. And for Ace, well, I've never heard of it. And yes, I'd be happy to have you explain how to do Monaco, as that could help me greatly.

I wanted to create tabs for the executor aswell, however, I couldn't figure out how to do it. My next exploit release will be better hopefully. Again, thanks for feedback.

Also, does anyone know how to make round buttons? So sorry for the dumb question but I couldn't find almost any good info on it somehow. Thanks.

we are dead

Threads: 198

Replied

@crazy_cat how can carmel be worse than that excuse me?

Added

@Alternate Hit me up on Discord and I will tell you more there: Eleven#6174

Random quote here...

Moon

Moon

vip

Threads: 314

Replied

@VoidableMethod

Don't be arrogant like that bro

Alternate

stop take my rice

vip

Replied

@Aja

So sorry, I can't use discord. My account got terminated for some reason, and I can't start another one. Working to get a VPN or something rn to reverse what I think is an IP termination.

we are dead

Threads: 10

Replied

this exploit gives you no b*tches

Discord : Doctor Doom#0550

Syraxes_

Web Developer

vip

Threads: 40

Replied

@VoidableMethod

Carmel is not a big deal and it is not a very elegant UI, especially if it has a key system. 🤷‍♂

I'm not lazy, I'm just highly motivated to do nothing. #I💚Dogs.

SeizureSalad

i love femboys

Threads: 79

Replied

@VoidableMethod mm yes all other exploit bad but mine yes yes

"Questionable intellegence, but I like the mystery" - CubeFaces

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1136067487847415848/1138948596679589898/sig.png

Next >>>

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )