Categories > WeAreDevs > Suggestions >

I'd like a little improvement to WeAreDev's aimbot script

Threads: 7

Posted

In my opinion. WeAreDev's aimbot is the best aimbot script I could possibly find. So smooth and quick reactions to key presses. Not to mention that it doesnt cause lag. But I'd to mention a few things that might make it better

It would be really nice if WeAreDevs could develop a clickable Gui for the script that allows you to change the settings of the aimbot. The aimbot, by default, targets the nearest player no matter what team he's on, and it's pretty limiting. What if I'm a sniper and I need to shoot at someone from across the map or I'm just in a group/radius of my teammates and I need to shoot someone that's outside the group.

Another thing is for the script to include togglable aiming. Where I could either click a button or press right click at the closest target to my cross-hair and it would auto aim at that target alone until he dies, until I press the toggle key again or if I move my cross-hair hard enough from the target. It would really help when I have to use both hands to combat him and wouldnt need a finger stuck on a key on the keyboard to continue aiming. Right click would be fine, but if someone runs in front of the person Im aiming at, the aim would switch to him instead of the one I was aiming at originally.

The last thing that would be convenient to add is improved aiming for 3rd person shooters. Most of the games I play involve 3rd person shooting along with right-click camera move in the same game, so it would be really nice if I could toggle on and off the aimbot with a key or only have the aimbot toggle to a specific player when I press a key like I mentioned earlier. Every time I try to move the camera with right click, it snaps to a player's head, and it's a little annoying.

This is just a request, and I know how hard it is to develop scripts that work properly and not break after a period of time. So I will also ask if anyone knows of an aimbot script that has similar (enough) features to the ones I've said. Please help a guy out.

Thanks

Threads: 0

Replied

Such a civilised post is almost scary.

Replied

Thanks for the compliments guys. You both made my day

Threads: 95

Replied

Their Respect And A Nice This Can't Be In A Community Such As This 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/749662029186596934.png

Threads: 32

Replied

I hope jon does it because of the wholesomeness of this post

Replied

Thanks you guys. I just wana treat this community with a little respect, yknow

Added

@Murz
Thx. I really hope they do add it. It would be so convenient

Huddy

Domain Expansion

vip

Threads: 18

Replied

Its so wholesome

Discord Contact : showerhuddy

JOSHMISTY

Advantages

Threads: 99

Replied

Please Be My prime minister when you are old enough

ThisOneGuyHere

OneGuyHere

vip

Threads: 22

Replied

I know this very good roblox universal aimbot script w several aimbot methods on it.

"And it'll be a long time, before you ever see me again"

Threads: 0

Replied

When you're old enough, would you please become my prime minister? flagle

Threads: 71

Replied

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/978212409145708565/996388321787908146/true.png

i use arch btw

Nolix

use vantra hub

Threads: 61

Replied

add me on discord if you have it, im sure I can easily help with adding the features your talking about :)

Kitzoon#7750

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )