Categories > Exploiting > Roblox >

How to make a auto update system m that obligatory user to update i need it for my exploit app

Threads: 20

Posted

Help me i dont know how to code it

Cosima is a exploit gonna protect you from roblox ban wave keep blow your mind 

we will bring more things blow up your mind crazy

eb_

Formally known as Shade

vip

Threads: 4

Replied

Please explain with ENGLISH please.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1010636204225601659/1012865624797610044/sKQybOLT.gif

Moon

Moon

vip

Threads: 314

Replied

@eb_ He can grammar and speling

eb_

Formally known as Shade

vip

Threads: 4

Replied

@Moon vERY COOL M TO CNA SPEL AND USE GRAMAR,

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1010636204225601659/1012865624797610044/sKQybOLT.gif

Wabz

Winning.js

Threads: 194

Replied

bruh

ok so host your files somewhere, like github idk

then make it so that it checks for updates and downloads from there if theres an update

pretty easy to do if you cant then ur not a programmer

My new discord is Wabz#1337 with ID 777154062789509130

Moon

Moon

vip

Threads: 314

Replied

@eb_ Grammer and speling 100

davidTube

not inactive

noticed

Threads: 88

Replied

its VERY easy if you know a bit of c#

i wont give you code to copy paste, ill just explain how you can do that (and how my own bootstrapper works, pretty sure all work like this but idk)

ok so, first, I created a file named "ver" and put some random text in it or leave it like that.

then I made a pastebin (github is better for this, ill change to github soon) that contains the latest exploit version number

and then I created another pastebin that contains the latest exe file direct download link (u can host it on github or everywhere u want)

ok so then, after you have all of those you can go to visual studio and code it.

first, it checks if the file "ver" matches with the pastebin that contains the latest version number. (u can also put random characters in it btw)

if it matches, then it means there's no new update to download and it starts your exploit.

if it doesn't match, which means the pastebin with the version number is different than the content of the "ver" file, then it starts downloading the new exe file (from the other pastebin that has the direct download link), after its downloaded, it will run it and it will also change the ver file content to the latest version number that it got from the pastebin.

u can also add features like if the exe file doesn't exist it downloads it from the download pastebin or if the ver file doesn't exist it creates it, etc.

that's a very basic thing to do. takes little time to make and if u cant figure out how in less then a week then ur stupid. jk.

Threads: 95

Replied

I Use A Version Checker Each Version Of My Exploit Has A  Version Which It Compares To The Latest Version In Pastebin Then If They Don't Match It Downloads The Latest If They Are The Same It Continues I Just Now Finished Reading davidTubes Reply I Think Me And Him Does The Same Things Lol

simple_x

milktea

Threads: 22

Replied

basically a bootstrapper? you can just host your download somewhere (i.e discord, github..) and then the rest of your stuff should be easy

i own synapse x
biggest idiot in town

discord: nakiri#4485

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )