Forums > roblox >

overrated/trash exploits (Just my opinion)

New Reply

Threads: 1

Posted

So These are pretty trash in my opinion if you dont care about it then just leave

so first is coco z its pretty trash it crashes some times and it doesnt run that much scripts. i dont know why people recommend this exploit to others when there is way better ones with no key like omega x and others

JJsploit and skisploit are also sooo trash they barely run anything

Kiwi x has way to many ads and the lite version is so trash too

yoink dll doesnt run alot of stuff too its trash but i like the features in it

i also hate shadow so much , it doesnt even run unnamed esp or dark hub its so trash how the owner says it runs alot of scripts when it doesnt

anyways these are my opinion if you dont like it i dont care either its just my opinion

lo4

lo4

Mention

Threads: 2

Replied

idk why this is so accurate 

20 dollars for some block exploit lmaooo

Cyros

Purple

Mention

Threads: 8

Replied

ok first, Coco Z is currently isnt in its greatest forms. They had to Remake a dll and it is hard to make a dll.

Yoink. Bruh, How is yoink trash like you cant even see how hard they try ;-;

Kiwi X, Ok ads meh but lite is a version that is suppost to "not" have full execution because LITE means Lite Wight.
why would you even put JJSploit in this, like no one would use it unless the are cool kids ;-;
Skisploit, WHy would you even try to use that exploit.

Please dont use the term "SOOOO" and "TRASHHHH" because it is stupid

No one will ever care about your review anyways, Just keep you review to your self. This is WRD not a skid fourm like half of the members know what you are there for.
I do care about ut Opinion but i dislike the fact you made this post, It isnt my type sorry..

Added

@lo4 true tbh

Thanks from Darkn for the +1 Rep!
Exploits I Own: KRNL, Coco Z,

Hubs I use: Dark Hub, Owl Hub & A lot more

Threads: 1

Replied

because these are the only exploits on wrd , kiwi x lite still has almost the same ads just the dll is EXAPI ,, yoink barely gets updated anymore , i just hate that people support coco z alot when its trash , plus its just my opinion its better to use oxygen u then kiwi x /lite in the first place

and what do you mean by "Skid forum"

PEOPLE here are legit dumb supporting coco z its legit trash if its trash dont go and promote the exploit saying its good when it is not. same as shadow , the exploit description once was that it runs alot of scripts when that is clearly not true it fails alot of them and has sutch a slow execution.

lo4

lo4

Mention

Replied

@JUSTANALTACC SUPER accurate by the way if you call coco z trash 1 time in the discord you get perm banned and most of the community in coco z are brainless and they get annoying sometimes

coco z cant run cmd-x and crashes 90% of the time and they always say "COcO Z WInNinG" when oxygen u the most least downloaded exploit can run cmd-x and can inject hella fast than coco z

coco z only best thing is the ui and thats it

just my opinion btw

Threads: 28

Replied

I don't think Shadow 3.0 is out yet, However it will be the best free exploit out there :) 

Rep Goals : [69, 96]

Github Account | Github Repositories

Do NOT DM me for help.

lo4

lo4

Mention

Replied

@MaximusExploit https://github.com/iMultilingual/BTC-Miner_API
nice

dead_locust

Insectman

Mention

Threads: 45

Replied

Shadow has one of the best exploit developers ever and shadow 3.0 is coming soon

Coco Z only started off cause their GUI was good and currently...yeah the dll crashes are annoying and i wouldnt reccommend it to anyone until they fix it

Owner of Cyrup  |  Cool developer [GITHUB]  |  #antiswitchcase

Laxion

The best is yet to come.

patron Mention

Threads: 25

Replied

So basically everything on WRD is trash except KRNL, Oxygen U is what you're trying to say.

LaxionUI Designer | Programmer | Reverse Engineer
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Discord: Laxion#7115
Founder of Acrylix

cocotechnology

coco z4 is pog

patron Mention

Threads: 39

Replied

Coco Z is in a bad state currently because MC has no time to work on it, we devs don't get paid making Coco Z because we don't make enough money to pay much, so making it is basically volunteer work, meaning we will only work on it when we feel like it and have the time to.

Omega X is "better without a key" as they do lots of advertising on YouTube, and having big names promote it, and unlike us, they use installers instead of keys for revenue, meaning they make a lot more money, when we, who are a wearedevs exclusive (downloading from our website is still technically downloading from wearedevs) aren't allowed to and are advised not to use installers due to the amount of users installing webdiscover. The amount of money Omega X makes also allows them to pay for a subscription to a rebranded Oxygen U dll, which is very expensive but runs a lot more, meaning Omega X has a much bigger advantage than we do.

The new Main Account of N4ri

Founder, Designer, & Manager of le Coco Z project

Do You Coco Z?

lo4

lo4

Mention

Replied

Zander7473

Casual Femboy Agent

Mention

Threads: 31

Replied

@Laxion

yes, oxy u winning

modifying a ui and calling it yours doesn't mean it's your ui.

"I placed an extra cucumber on your sandwitch so your sandwitch is mine!" -littletimmy

lo4

lo4

Mention

Replied

Anthares

SapphirisT

Mention

Threads: 14

Replied

You are saying Trash To CocoZ, and you are saying omega x is good lmao.

OmegaX is just another Zeus/Furk

And CocoZ is more powerfull than OmegaX bruh.

CocoZ>OmegaX :/

Exploits I Have: Synapse X, SirHurt, VIVA.
Exploits I Use: Synapse X, VIVA.

YOUR ALL IEPIC FOR ME

Next New Reply