Categories > WeAreDevs > Hangout >

Opinions on China?

MainDab

Main_EX

Threads: 39

Posted

EDIT :  IM IMPLYING VIEWS ON THE CCP (CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY), THE ONE CURRENTLY RULING CHINA. 

Taiwan is NOT part of China either, whether you like it or not. It has its own independent government, currency, writing system, etc. 

MY VIEW

The CCP has been commiting multiple atrroticies. Just to name a few famous examples,

- Mass Muslim extermination and ethnic cleansing or "re-education" as called happening in Xingjiang. Millions are being put into so called "vocational training" centres, which is technically just a modern day concentration camp.

- Hong Kong suppression of speech. The term for Hong Kong's automony hasn't ended yet but China decided to implement a "national security" law.

- China's increasing aggression in the South China Sea. Repeated incursions of counties EEZs.

- They just so happen to have leaked the coronavirus, then now decided to threaten Australia since Australia's government asked for a look into the origins of the virus. It then comes to thought that the virus may have leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology (lol). 

- The Great Firewall (blocking citizens from accessing sites that endanger "national security" like Google etc) 

- Widespread suppression of its citizens, blatant propaganda and no freedom of press. Media is very heavily controlled and censored. 

- Not to mention the widespread corruption as well.

It's not the Chinese people. Its the CCP. The Chinese citizens are the ones that suffer as a result from this regime. 

There's wayyy more than just that. Me, whom currently lives in Hong Kong ofc has extremely negative views. 

What's your opinion and view on the CCP? 

Threads: 0

Replied

China is way too strict, and paranoid

Moon

Moon

vip

Threads: 314

Replied

Sure, the Chinese government is doing a lot of things wrong but attacking innocent Chinese people in other countries is outrageous

Added

They are paranoid and that's understandable because of everything that's going on

Threads: 0

Replied

Too strict and too paranoid. 

Also I like Taiwanese food more.

MainDab

Main_EX

Replied

@Moon it's all about control and stability. stability comes first, the CCP doesn't care about its people. it's not only paranoia. 

also I 100% bet they faked covid cases 

Moon

Moon

vip

Threads: 314

Replied

Threads: 29

Replied

I dont wanna be racist but i think the governement is way to strict also why writing this on a lego hax forum

back lol

Threads: 84

Replied

I can stand by how muslims are getting treated it really hurts me alot knowing my brothers and sisters that are bieng changed into something they are not supposed to. Also not just muslims the common folks of china who grew up there have lived under strict ruling under these laws and regulations.Just knowing about this break my heart.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1013939973671624917/1027279180192292944/unknown.png
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1010670716062007347/1108945330847883274/image.png

FumbleTwit

Old Account

Threads: 10

Replied

I been to shanghai, it was alright. Supression of speach, I remember I saw a dude get beaten by cops when I was getting data for my sim card. It was kinda messed up, the great fire-wall is having a grip on hongkong. Carrie lam is acting like Xi but minus 5. I'd rather go to Taiwan. 

Old account...

MainDab

Main_EX

Replied

@Lxnnyy its not racist to state the chinese government's action. it would be racist to state the chinese people as the cause, the chinese people are the ones being deeply affected by it. they are the victims of the CCP.

TERIHAX

i say im gay as a joke 🙀

Threads: 102

Replied

@MainDab tbh i dont think political views should be in this forum...

MINISHXP

[REDACTED]

Threads: 3

Replied

i like te the sushi

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )