Forums > Scripts >

RO:TX | Make your game look better with a simple script

chr1srbx

ggs

vip

Threads: 29

Posted

note: this script wasn't made by me, Fadify made it, if you find any issues, go ask for support in his server, im advertising it

RO:TX Making roblox more real. 

RO:TX isn't just a RTX script. RO:TX is a large project to change roblox forever. By making realistic textures, realistic ray tracing for roblox. By creating a realistic texture pack for every texture for roblox.

We are planning something big. Bigger and better than the others. We have a vision. And the vision is coming.

Small Showcase in MM2 (this works for every game)

Without RO:TX :

With RO:TX :

Link : https://dsc.gg/rotx

past

MINISHXP

minishxp#9667

Threads: 34

Replied

and also drop your fps my atleast by 20 (id rather use roshade but looks sick af)

The Tiananmen Square protests, known as the June Fourth Incident in China (Chinese六四事件pinyinliùsì shìjiàn)

chr1srbx

ggs

vip

Replied

@MINISHXPremember this is just a script, don't compare it with actuall apps, it also depends on the executor you are using.

past

DisguisedCat

DisguisedCat#5927

Threads: 11

Replied

Do you mind if I make a simillar script like this?

idk what to say

Threads: 0

Replied

@DisguisedCat No, I do mind. I'm the creator of the script and you coming trying to re create it is not ok. If you're going to make it into another project like RO:TX that is not ok and i will not allow that. But creating one just for personal use is okay.

Threads: 17

Replied

i used this before the thread, Realistic looks good and doesnt affect my fps. I was running like constant 90 even in vr

help me change my name to monke

i want to be called monke please 2JJ1 change my name to monke

Kevinn

kevin

Threads: 7

Replied

why is there a copy and paste in the comparison pics

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_banners/20536157/1624388293/1500x500

chr1srbx

ggs

vip

Replied

@Kevinn i enabled it quickly after taking the non rtx ss

past

DisguisedCat

DisguisedCat#5927

Threads: 11

Replied

@Fadify

RO:TX isn't your idea :skull:

but since you are the owner,

I will not make a script like BetterRO:TX

or will I?

idk what to say

TERIHAX

Desire Development

Threads: 45

Replied

@DisguisedCat i mean, true, it isnt his idea, roshade came first

Added

@Fadify you didnt make the idea tho, roshade came first, so he's just basically kinda making a rtx script

Dsc: https://discord.com/users/883050084537860117

Use Desire Reborn: Hot UI, Many Features discord.io/DesireReborn

Rep Goal: +10

Replied

@DisguisedCat

I'll be greatly happy if you do not make a "recreation" as a public project of RO:TX.

You may make it for pesonal use however making a name based of from RO:TX is not allowed. And making the name close to RO:TX and making it public is also not allowed.

I suggest make it only for personal use.

Thanks in advance.

At the end of the day do what you want but if i see you in the future with a public project which is the same as RO:TX we will fall out.

That's not helpful at all. Making another project that is basiclly the same as RO:TX. the name of that. Even if you did. It's not helpful either way.

Also i didn't even plan or started this project because of roshade, I've never even used it also RTX isn't made by Roshade. It's made by the NVIDIA development. Ray-Tracing aka RTX is made by NVIDIA development however RO:TX is made by me. And making a ripoff like version of RO:TX in a form of Lua code which is the same of RO:TX shows you don't have any good creations or ideas.

@TERIHAX

Also i didn't even plan or started this project because of roshade, I've never even used it also RTX isn't made by Roshade. It's made by the NVIDIA development. Ray-Tracing aka RTX is made by NVIDIA development however RO:TX is made by me. And making a ripoff like version of RO:TX in a form of Lua code which is the same of RO:TX shows you don't have any good creations or ideas.

RO:TX and Ray-tracing is different. And Roshade. By a lot.

Firstly.

Ray-tracing is software made.

RO:TX is script (Lua) made.

Secondly.

Ray-Tracing had been out for many years. Before Roshade even started

RO:TX came out 1 month ago base in Lua code which is different from Roshade.

Roshade is a reflective mess unlike Roshade. It reflectes ScreenGui and makes it glowy.

Unlike RO:TX.

Also Roshade requires installation unlike RO:TX. Roshade is a software unlike RO:TX.

Ray-tracing was out before RO:TX  and roshade.

J03Y_Y

JoeYt

Threads: 14

Replied

@Fadify bro your not even the orginal poster??

hi jjsploit is better now so i no bulli it no more | i make scripts sometimes and i use synapse :)

Replied

@J03Y_Y If you read the first line chris stated that he were just promoing RO:TX for me

chr1srbx

ggs

vip

Replied

@J03Y_Ynote: this script wasn't made by me, im advertising it Learn how to read

This script was made by fadify, im just sharing it in the script section.

past

Next >>>