Categories > Exploiting > Scripts >

RO:TX | Make your game look better with a simple script

chr1srbx

Developer @ Hydrogen

vip

Threads: 34

Posted

note: this script wasn't made by me, Fadify made it, if you find any issues, go ask for support in his server, im advertising it

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/869314925426794616/869320137386364978/rrrr.png

RO:TX Making roblox more real. 

RO:TX isn't just a RTX script. RO:TX is a large project to change roblox forever. By making realistic textures, realistic ray tracing for roblox. By creating a realistic texture pack for every texture for roblox.

We are planning something big. Bigger and better than the others. We have a vision. And the vision is coming.

Small Showcase in MM2 (this works for every game)

Without RO:TX :

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/860857964343853060/869317199037345832/unknown.png

With RO:TX :

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/860857964343853060/869317217626509362/unknown.png

Link : https://dsc.gg/rotx

banan

MINISHXP

[REDACTED]

Threads: 3

Replied

and also drop your fps my atleast by 20 (id rather use roshade but looks sick af)

chr1srbx

Developer @ Hydrogen

vip

Replied

@64714remember this is just a script, don't compare it with actuall apps, it also depends on the executor you are using.

banan

DisguisedCat

DisguisedCat#5927

Threads: 11

Replied

Do you mind if I make a simillar script like this?

idk what to say

Threads: 0

Replied

@DisguisedCat No, I do mind. I'm the creator of the script and you coming trying to re create it is not ok. If you're going to make it into another project like RO:TX that is not ok and i will not allow that. But creating one just for personal use is okay.

Replied

i used this before the thread, Realistic looks good and doesnt affect my fps. I was running like constant 90 even in vr

Kevinn

💫Best Roadman

Threads: 10

Replied

why is there a copy and paste in the comparison pics

(C#/Python) developer

uuuehhh ehhhhuehhhhhh

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/927928138061721650/967165149272236062/unknown.png

chr1srbx

Developer @ Hydrogen

vip

Replied

@Kevinn i enabled it quickly after taking the non rtx ss

banan

DisguisedCat

DisguisedCat#5927

Threads: 11

Replied

@Fadify

RO:TX isn't your idea :skull:

but since you are the owner,

I will not make a script like BetterRO:TX

or will I?

idk what to say

TERIHAX

i say im gay as a joke 🙀

Threads: 102

Replied

@DisguisedCat i mean, true, it isnt his idea, roshade came first

Added

@Fadify you didnt make the idea tho, roshade came first, so he's just basically kinda making a rtx script

Replied

@DisguisedCat

I'll be greatly happy if you do not make a "recreation" as a public project of RO:TX.

You may make it for pesonal use however making a name based of from RO:TX is not allowed. And making the name close to RO:TX and making it public is also not allowed.

I suggest make it only for personal use.

Thanks in advance.

At the end of the day do what you want but if i see you in the future with a public project which is the same as RO:TX we will fall out.

That's not helpful at all. Making another project that is basiclly the same as RO:TX. the name of that. Even if you did. It's not helpful either way.

Also i didn't even plan or started this project because of roshade, I've never even used it also RTX isn't made by Roshade. It's made by the NVIDIA development. Ray-Tracing aka RTX is made by NVIDIA development however RO:TX is made by me. And making a ripoff like version of RO:TX in a form of Lua code which is the same of RO:TX shows you don't have any good creations or ideas.

@TERIHAX

Also i didn't even plan or started this project because of roshade, I've never even used it also RTX isn't made by Roshade. It's made by the NVIDIA development. Ray-Tracing aka RTX is made by NVIDIA development however RO:TX is made by me. And making a ripoff like version of RO:TX in a form of Lua code which is the same of RO:TX shows you don't have any good creations or ideas.

RO:TX and Ray-tracing is different. And Roshade. By a lot.

Firstly.

Ray-tracing is software made.

RO:TX is script (Lua) made.

Secondly.

Ray-Tracing had been out for many years. Before Roshade even started

RO:TX came out 1 month ago base in Lua code which is different from Roshade.

Roshade is a reflective mess unlike Roshade. It reflectes ScreenGui and makes it glowy.

Unlike RO:TX.

Also Roshade requires installation unlike RO:TX. Roshade is a software unlike RO:TX.

Ray-tracing was out before RO:TX  and roshade.

J03Y_Y

JoeYt

Threads: 19

Replied

@Fadify bro your not even the orginal poster??

Replied

@J03Y_Y If you read the first line chris stated that he were just promoing RO:TX for me

chr1srbx

Developer @ Hydrogen

vip

Replied

@J03Y_Ynote: this script wasn't made by me, im advertising it Learn how to read

This script was made by fadify, im just sharing it in the script section.

banan

Next >>>

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )