Categories > Coding > C# >

[REL] dotBAT - Bat2Exe Converter (again)

Threads: 0

Posted

Hiiiii it's me again. I am here to make a crappost release dont neg rep me thanks. 

So I made something like this a very very very long time ago and released it on WRD. It was very very very bad and I am sorry to whoever actually tried to use it.

Anyways i made a new version because bored. It's also open sourced because I'm too lazy to get virus scan results and whatnot.

Features(?) :

• Add icon to output EXE
  • Output EXE can accept arguments to pass to the batch file
  • Location of output EXE affects location batch file runs in (idk how to explain it)
  • Ugly interface
  • Abuse of C#

Screenshot (made it in like a few minutes i dont really care):

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/815863438840037387/872755608170950666/unknown.png

Download

GitHub Repository

Credits:

stackoverflow - for existing

iMaximus - for bullying me

Threads: 95

Replied

Dosen't A Better More Superior Bat2Exe Exist Already I Say This Since I Did Bat And .Vbs Stuff Before I Did C# And Stuff And I Used A Bat2Exe Converter Aswell

Replied

@ImmuneLion318 Yeah there are quite a few of them. Most of them work the same way. They just create an application that writes out the batch file to somewhere and then call the batch file. 

Although there was one bat2exe converter that had like...custom commands or whatever so assuming that one is more complicated.

Yes a more superior one exists but shut :cri:

eb_

Formally known as Shade

vip

Threads: 4

Replied

what does this do? turn a batch file into a exe? explain too stoopid cave man

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1010636204225601659/1012865624797610044/sKQybOLT.gif

Replied

@boyke No there are free ones but dont tell anyone so that they're forced to use this 

Added

@eb_ Yeah. Sort of. Just look at the source code /shrug.

Threads: 10

Replied

Thanks time to sell

Discord : Doctor Doom#0550

Replied

i remember using bat2exe converters when i was doing vbs scripting and bash a few years ago lmao

im pretty sure the one i had was a virus tho :/

Threads: 54

Replied

if only I had this 3 years ago (I know they existed back then but my english level wasn't high enough to understand how to install one )

Mail me at sirweebdev@protonmail.com if you have any questions or you want to say anything to me, I'll reply (maybe).

TERIHAX

i say im gay as a joke 🙀

Threads: 102

Replied

@0x777_ same

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )