Categories > WeAreDevs > Hangout >

What's the appeal for cheating?

Threads: 1

Posted

So I've been studying this community for months now (Not by my own will.) and there are a couple of things that I don't understand.

1. I'll start with something funny, I find it funny how people make rules in these discord servers or get angry when they get scammed when you are already breaking a rule (that is, do not cheat), expect your rules to also be broken.
  2. You're wasting time, you don't gain anything and well, that's not very important but it's mostly unethical. I think we all agree that p**n in YouTube kids is disgusting. And many people here: cheat doing innapropiate stuff or ruining these kids EPIC GAMING SESSION 2008 HD.
  3. You're wasting your skills on something as useless as cheating. Lua and C++ are both very powerful programming languages and you could use them for good.
  4. Not even as a hobby. This is one of the most stupid hobbies you could do: break rules of a company made for kids.
  5. The community here sucks. Kids that think they're programmer gods, Ped..., And many others. Why help a community that sucks so much?
  6. The term skid "script kiddie" is already funny that it's being used here. When you're already a skid just by cheating Roblox. "Skid, I make my own scripts", congrats bro, you learned the Lua programming language, a language that is known for being easy to learn.

I get it, the Roblox company might suck but many teenagers also enjoy playing Roblox, imagine doing something you enjoy and then someone ruins it.

Again. Whats the appeal?

Cheers

Threads: 66

Replied

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL WHY DID YOU EVEN POST THIS GARBAGE HERE?

"Building blocks of imagination, united in the virtual realm, where creativity thrives and friendships ignite. Welcome to the Roblox revolution!" - chatgpt

Threads: 1

Replied

@crazy_cat Because I saw a crappy Criminality script

Kura

kuraise

Threads: 3

Replied

What did you thought you were going to do?
1: Rules do make sense, it's to keep order, however we break one in a platform it does not relate to a discord server even thought the product is related to the platform.

2: How did you go from talking in wasting time to p**n? And it's not a waste of time if we're entertained by it.

3: It's not a waste of skills if it's being used, yes you could be doing other products so what? There's no point into it if you won't enjoy it.

4: that's the thing, for kids, do you think kids want to spend 1000000 hours on a game? No, they want it the easy way.

5: The community here sucks? Lmao no you're just immature.

6: How are you a skid if you cheat on roblox? Are you slow? A skid is a person that steals somebody's code and doesn't gives credits or claims it's his.

You're making yourself look like a fool by saying all of this, you make it look like you can code better than anyone else meanwhile you haven't showed anything and you're complaining? Please leave.

Added

@_realnickk Welp you replied faster than me. :c

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/877610317037858846/975469974405673041/Signature.png

Syraxes_

Web Developer

vip

Threads: 40

Replied

Who cares? I like hacking a lego game and? Sounds more like someone who is hateful and envious 

I'm not lazy, I'm just highly motivated to do nothing. #I💚Dogs.

SeizureSalad

i love femboys

Threads: 79

Replied

something tells me that you're making alt accounts and saying the same thing over and over again

"Questionable intellegence, but I like the mystery" - CubeFaces

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1136067487847415848/1138948596679589898/sig.png

Pikachu1298

pikachu21#9176

Threads: 28

Replied

wha?

/charssssss

Exploits I own: Synapse x

Side exploits: JJSploit

Selling a Disney plus account msg me if interested thru discord thx

Threads: 202

Replied

everyone: answering the questions in order

me: "Not by my own will." 

excuse me what does that mean

Reputation Goal: 69
#NoMoreMods

#MEWANTGLOBALCHAT 

ThisOneGuyHere

OneGuyHere

vip

Threads: 22

Replied

@_realnickk This comment right here.

Added

1. Everyone on WRD Has downloaded a cheat engine or a roblox executor at some point in their lifetime.
2. and what does p*** have to do w/ this?? YouTube enforces strict moderation for you content to be displayed on YouTube kids.
3. You dont get to control who uses their skills for what purpose.. This world Doesn't Revolve around you..
4. Oh yeah. Roblox  Can totally control hundreds of thousands of racist kids, p*dos, ETC.
5. Your opinion.
6. That term rarely gets used unless you're trying to brag ur github booter or sum. + Roblox does suck, that's what we can all agree on..

"And it'll be a long time, before you ever see me again"

Nolix

use vantra hub

Threads: 61

Replied

What's the appeal for you to be on this forum?

also are you mentioning youtube kids cus your mommy lets you watch that on her ipad?

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )