Categories > WeAreDevs > Hangout >

jjsploit has been patched for 4 days

SeizureSalad

i love femboys

Threads: 79

Posted

Please help. I cannot go much longer without using JJSploit to hack in Roblox games. Why is it taking so long?!?! I am starting to experience withdrawal symptoms. Each day that passes, the voices in my head get louder. I must hack in Roblox games. I need to feel the rush of dopamine to my brain as I rest easy knowing that I am better than all the non-hacking plebs. My high score is higher, I have more power compared to them and feel more powerful. Without this power, I feel insecure and emotionally destroyed now that I can no longer have that sense of importance and power I once had before. Please unpatch JJSploit. I am getting desperate.

"Questionable intellegence, but I like the mystery" - CubeFaces

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1136067487847415848/1138948596679589898/sig.png

pepsi

PePsIDeveloper

vip

Threads: 6

Replied

Please help. I cannot go much longer without using JJSploit to hack in Roblox games. Why is it taking so long?!?! I am starting to experience withdrawal symptoms. Each day that passes, the voices in my head get louder. I must hack in Roblox games. I need to feel the rush of dopamine to my brain as I rest easy knowing that I am better than all the non-hacking plebs. My high score is higher, I have more power compared to them and feel more powerful. Without this power, I feel insecure and emotionally destroyed now that I can no longer have that sense of importance and power I once had before. Please unpatch JJSploit. I am getting desperate.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/661621789591470090/1013919752294498314/Untitled_1366_768_px_1546_202_px_2.gif

Threads: 1

Replied

Please help. I cannot go much longer without using JJSploit to hack in Roblox games. Why is it taking so long?!?! I am starting to experience withdrawal symptoms. Each day that passes, the voices in my head get louder. I must hack in Roblox games. I need to feel the rush of dopamine to my brain as I rest easy knowing that I am better than all the non-hacking plebs. My high score is higher, I have more power compared to them and feel more powerful. Without this power, I feel insecure and emotionally destroyed now that I can no longer have that sense of importance and power I once had before. Please unpatch JJSploit. I am getting desperate

Threads: 84

Replied

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1013939973671624917/1027279180192292944/unknown.png
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1010670716062007347/1108945330847883274/image.png

Threads: 39

Replied

Cyros

Revision

Threads: 49

Replied

We Hate VOID

Nolix

use vantra hub

Threads: 61

Replied

Threads: 2

Replied

Threads: 2

Replied

Threads: 11

Replied

Exploits i got: Comet, JJspliot and Trigon Evo

Scripts: anything that my executor can use lol

I manualy use Trigon

Huddy

Domain Expansion

vip

Threads: 18

Replied

Discord Contact : showerhuddy

Threads: 4

Replied

Threads: 10

Replied

thats why you use bolt (it isnt a bitcoin miner, i swear)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/996450127302639678/996455385064022126/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952278170382524497/996457107886972959/unknown.png

ecstacy_lxnny

yea i'm lxnny

vip

Threads: 84

Replied

im bipolar btw

Threads: 0

Replied

Next >>>

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )