CEO of Bugged Code Inc.
Joined: Dec, 2016
Negative reputation will no longer publicly display the writer's username. This is to prevent harassment from those who might get upset by the negative rep. It may make some situations difficult for one to payback negative rep. Have no more fear in negative repping a popular person who's having an odd week.
Negative reputation is not totally anonymized; I feel this would make moderation difficult. Moderators can still see the writers of negative reputation.
There is a new message system. Its an early release, so expect bugs and plenty of adjustments. Its only complete enough to do the job of sending private messages.
- This is NOT meant to be an alternative to Discord. This is a simple, plain text, messaging system. Live chat/notifications are not planned. Text styling is unlikely. Embedding will be limited, if any.
- You can find your conversation list in the username drop down menu.
- You can create a new conversation from the side menu on a user's profile.
- This is a non-prioritized feature, so strict data rules will apply. Such as only 25 of the latest messages in a conversation will display.
- Min chars of 10. Max chars of 500 for free members, 1500 for premium members
- >-10 rep required to send messages
- Recipients will get a notification
- To prevent confusion of context, an individual delete message button is unplanned. Choose your words wisely. If privacy becomes a concern, you may use the erase conversation button
- Auto-delete messages older than 14? days
- Disable all messages option
- Block user option?
- Moderator tools (Report system?)
- Add 15 second window to unsend latest message?
A nice feature would be to make the "Auto-delete messages" option to however the user likes it, e.g. if I wanna do 30 days instead of 14.
Report system, block user option, and report system are essential. Try to add them as soon as possible.
"I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda."
HOT yes yes, finally global chat is bacc
Really cool features. I was concered once about neg repping somebody when I know a group of friends would neg rep back for no reason. Good job 👍
Yeah, vouch Thanks you, Cool update!
Thanks You for the Rep!
no this good stuff and yes
who wants to team up with me and break all rules in conversations
just a joke guys im not that bad of a guy 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
-10 reps should be public instead of anonymous
i dont check my friend requests often so ask me to accept it
nice i like how you keep updating wearedevs :)
Everything you need from me^^
negative rep, cool
I am a used-to-be programmer, now producer, rapper and artist
For the anonymous neg repping part, I would like to have an option if I may display that I am neg repping somebody(replacing anonymous w/ my user) and not being shown as anonymous. This would aid me in obtaining more enemies.
modifying a ui and calling it yours does mean it's your ui.
Lol you're crazy bro .-.
Thanks You for the Rep!
@JalapenoGuy You had my attention 😂 That ending
Users viewing this thread:
( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )